· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· RETURN FERRY CROSSING.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST/ ENTERTAINMENT
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR T.V. MANY WITH SUPERB SEA VIEWS.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Scenic tour along the south coast road to Freshwater Bay with its hugh chalk stacks. We then visit the islands most westerly point, the needles and the multi- coloured sands of Alum Bay.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Ryde, which is the largest town on the Isle of Wight, and with its prominent position along the seafront and hovercraft and passenger ferry links it is little wonder it is often referred to as “The Gateway to the Island”. In addition to an expanse of sandy beaches which stretch right along the town, Ryde has a great selection of boutique shops, museums and galleries for you to visit along with lots of other things to see and do along its esplanade.
· ONE HALF DAY EXCURSION: To Shanklin from the long wide sandy beach, perfect for bucket and spade days to the wooded ravine which is Shanklin Chine and the Old Village with its independent shops, restaurants and pubs, you won’t be short of something to do. Shanklin has all the charm of a proper seaside town and set against the dramatic sandstone cliffs, the beach is one of the most stunning walks to take on the Island.
The Trouville is a large comfortable hotel, where you can be sure of receiving a warm welcome and friendly attentive service. A lift serves all floors and the hotel is located on the sea - front, with its lovely sandy beach and the hotel commands sweeping views of the bay and is only minutes away from the pier, theatre, shops and bus routes.
Within the hotel you have what is probably the best ballroom on the island, where you can enjoy first class live music, dancing and entertainment.
Sandown, nestling beneath the wide rolling downs, is an ideal holiday resort in itself, boasting a wide range of breathtaking panoramic views interrupted only by the passing of ocean liners, yachts and naval vessels. Quiet flower- filled parks demonstrate nature at her best, and the friendly bustle of the pier pavilion and sun terrace is not to be missed.
DEPARTURE DATE: TUESDAY 22nd JUNE 2021