· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 2 NIGHT DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ADDED VALUE DINNER INCLUDED ON THIS WEEKEND
· ENROUTE EXCURSION TO: WINDSOR a town full of history and charm as you will discover when you visit. The town is dominated by Windsor Castle which is over 900 years old and the largest inhabited castle in the world. The River Thames is so intertwined with England’s past it has been described as ‘Liquid History’. From the rolling hills of the Cotswolds to the outskirts of London, it is home to quaint villages and historic towns, castles and great houses. River Thames Boat Trips - Enjoy the history, stunning scenery and wildlife of this famous river. Horse Drawn Carriage Rides - The best way to explore this charming town and the beautiful Windsor Great Park. Shopping & Dining - Variety, choice and quality with indepedent and specialist retailers.
· EXCURSION TO: RHS WISLEY FLOWER SHOW which is the historic home of the RHS and houses one of the largest plant collections in the world. Founded more than 100 years ago, it is the oldest and most diverse of the four RHS Gardens and its collections include cultivated plants of national significance. What makes it particularly special is the fascinating blend of historical and modern experimental planting. Our late summer show featured spectacular displays, outstanding shopping from quality nurseries and trade stands, the National Dahlia Society Show, NAFAS floral displays, expert advice and much more. (admission included)
· EXCURSION TO: KEW GARDENS London’s largest UNESCO World Heritage Site –enjoy a day immersed in centuries of science, horticulture and history. (admission included)
STAYING AT THE 4* MARRIOTT WINDSOR / HEATHROW
Relax at the Heathrow/Windsor Marriott Hotel. Situated near to Windsor the hotel is the perfect location to explore nearby attractions. Spacious, well-appointed hotel rooms await you, with thoughtful amenities such as plush bedding, a well-lit desk, and Smart TV and plenty of family-friendly perks. Rejuvenate after a busy in the state-of-the-art Leisure Club, featuring heated indoor pool and well-equipped fitness centre. Guests have a selection of diverse dining options, international dishes served at our restaurant and casual bar snacks in the lounge.
DEPARTURE DATE: FRIDAY 10th SEPTEMBER 2021