· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED & BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS ENSUITE WITH TEA/COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· TURKEY & TINSEL ENTERTAINMENT
· ENROUTE EXCURSION: To Wells, often referred to as England’s smallest city.
· ONE AFTERNOON / EVENING EXCURSION: LONGLEAT FESTIVAL OF LIGHT, the astonishing Festival of Light will illuminate up Longleat once more! Longleat is transformed into an unmissable Festival of Light which changes the park into a glowing winter wonderland. With a different theme each year, wonderful characters are displayed around the grounds to create an amazing illuminated spectacle! With our day ticket, enjoy a magical winter wonderland with spectacular festive attractions including a festively decorated Longleat House, the Main Square attractions, the cheeky monkeys on a winter Safari drive through and, of course, the fantastic Festival of Light lanterns. The amazing Christmas tree show, don’t miss this amazing adventure. (Entrance Included)
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To EXETER which is located in the Southwest of England. It is situated on the River Exe in the county of Devonshire, full of character and ancient history, Exeter is still able to offer all the amenities and comforts that would be expected of a modern day city. The city is also home to the magnificent Exeter Cathedral, which dates back to Norman times. Exeter Christmas Market’ has been running on Exeter Cathedral Green and is recognised as one of the best in the UK. A combination of unique location with the stunning backdrop of Exeter Cathedral alongside high quality exhibitors has established an ‘event’ which is now an integral part of the city centre festive celebrations and Christmas shopping experience. (Christmas Market subject to 2020 date confirmation)
CRICKET ST THOMAS Is a magnificent grade 2 Country house with stunning views across the Somerset countryside, it is a listed gem and is a star in its own right. The elegant charms of Cricket St. Thomas once graced ‘To The Manor Born’ as in the 70’s award winning TV series. Lift to all floors, bars, lounges, restaurants, coffee shop, indoor heated swimming pool & spa, sauna, steam room & fitness studio, bowls, tennis & archery, snooker billiards and darts.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 14th DECEMBER 2020 £339.00