TO INCLUDE ALL THIS:
· EXECUTIVE RETURN COACH TRAVEL FROM RUGBY
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED & BREAKFAST
· ALL ROOMS ENSUITE WITH TEA/COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES
· ENTERTAINMENT EVERY EVENING WITH CABARET AND DANCING.
· ENROUTE: SHREWSBURY
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Mold, no visit to the North Wales Borderlands is complete without time spent in Mold.
In the central streets small, ‘proud to be independant’ shops mingle with well known national stores. Even shopaholics need a break and the large number of very good cafes and eating places will satisfy the most demanding. Visiting Wrexham for the first time, you’d likely be most enchanted by our 16th century gothic Parish Church, St. Giles the largest medieval church in Wales, whose bell tower dominates the skyline.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: The city of Chester, rightly considered to be one of England’s best - preserved medieval cities, brims with history. It still possesses much of its surrounding roman walls and is the home of the Row’s, the famous half- timbered buildings which were probably the world’s first shopping mall.
· ONE HALF DAY EXCURSION: To Nantwich a medieval market town with a modern edge.
Situated on the banks of the River Weaver, Nantwich is famous for the medieval timbered buildings dotted around the town. Stroll through the atmospheric streets and visit for bijoux boutiques, antiques dealers and contemporary craft shops.
Alvaston Hall is an elegant Victorian Half-timbered 166 room House set in 41 acres of beautiful Cheshire countryside.
There’s also a gorgeous health club with pool, spa, gym, treatments and all the facilities a body needs. Snooker, darts, billiards, bowls, archery or fine shopping in the nearby towns of Chester and Nantwich provide some light diversion.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 24th FEBRUARY 2020 £299.00
· EXECUTIVE RETURN COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED & BREAKFAST
· ALL CHALETS ARE ENSUITE WITH TEA/COFFEE MAKING FACILTIES
· ENTERTAINMENT EVERY EVENING.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: North Island Tour, taking in Freshwater along the coast road to Ventnor & Shanklin & Godshill.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: South Island Tour, a leisurely tour of the island taking in Yarmouth, Newport, Ryde & Sandown.
· FREE DAY AT PASSENGERS LEISURE
Norton Grange is for the lovers of all things aquatic. A chalet village with stunning views of the Solent, it is moments from a maritime museum, underwater Archaeology Centre, a Planetarium and a Model Railway, and the site was even occupied by the Royal Navy during WWII. Fresh seaside chalets built by Warner provide peaceful spaces to relax in after a night enjoying a range of excellent live entertainment, as well as a wide range of daily activities. Norton Grange’s restaurant, Castaways, has a broad menu including local and seasonal produce.
The Isle of Wight is an island off the south coast of England. It’s known for its beaches and seafront promenades such as sandy Shanklin Beach and south-facing Ventnor Beach, which is dotted with vintage beach huts. Dinosaur remains and fossils can be seen in areas like Compton Bay and Yaverland Beach. On the island’s western point, The Needles are 3 huge, white chalk rocks, guarded by a 19th-century lighthouse.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 28th SEPTEMBER 2020 £299.00
· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED & BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS ENSUITE WITH TEA/COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· TURKEY & TINSEL ENTERTAINMENT
· ENROUTE EXCURSION: To Wells, often referred to as England’s smallest city.
· ONE AFTERNOON / EVENING EXCURSION: LONGLEAT FESTIVAL OF LIGHT, the astonishing Festival of Light will illuminate up Longleat once more! Longleat is transformed into an unmissable Festival of Light which changes the park into a glowing winter wonderland. With a different theme each year, wonderful characters are displayed around the grounds to create an amazing illuminated spectacle! With our day ticket, enjoy a magical winter wonderland with spectacular festive attractions including a festively decorated Longleat House, the Main Square attractions, the cheeky monkeys on a winter Safari drive through and, of course, the fantastic Festival of Light lanterns. The amazing Christmas tree show, don’t miss this amazing adventure. (Entrance Included)
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To EXETER which is located in the Southwest of England. It is situated on the River Exe in the county of Devonshire, full of character and ancient history, Exeter is still able to offer all the amenities and comforts that would be expected of a modern day city. The city is also home to the magnificent Exeter Cathedral, which dates back to Norman times. Exeter Christmas Market’ has been running on Exeter Cathedral Green and is recognised as one of the best in the UK. A combination of unique location with the stunning backdrop of Exeter Cathedral alongside high quality exhibitors has established an ‘event’ which is now an integral part of the city centre festive celebrations and Christmas shopping experience. (Christmas Market subject to 2020 date confirmation)
CRICKET ST THOMAS Is a magnificent grade 2 Country house with stunning views across the Somerset countryside, it is a listed gem and is a star in its own right. The elegant charms of Cricket St. Thomas once graced ‘To The Manor Born’ as in the 70’s award winning TV series. Lift to all floors, bars, lounges, restaurants, coffee shop, indoor heated swimming pool & spa, sauna, steam room & fitness studio, bowls, tennis & archery, snooker billiards and darts.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 14th DECEMBER 2020 £339.00