· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Starting the day, we head for the end of mainland Britain, following the beautiful coastline of St. Mounts Bay, passing St. Michaels Mount and visiting the bustling town of Penzance before continuing to Lands End for those spectacular photo’s out to sea. We also make a short stop at St. Just, the first, or last (depending on your direction) town in England.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: ST IVES & THE HERITAGE COAST, explore the old-world charm of St Ives. Behind the picturesque harbour lies a maze of cobbled street with quaint stone cottage and an excellent selection of shops. Then we enjoy superb ocean views as we drive along the scenic coast to Godevy Point & Portreath.
· ONE DAY FREE TIME AT YOUR LEISURE IN FALMOUTH
Staying at Membly Hall Hotel Situated in one of the most picturesque regions of Cornwall, the Membly Hall Hotel occupies a sea front position affording splendid views of Falmouth Bay and the majestic Cornish coastline, from the Lizard to St. Anthony Lighthouse, divided only by the historic Pendennis Castle which dominates the entrance to Falmouth Harbour. The restaurant overlooks the sea, offers locally sourced food. The hotel consists of 36 rooms all with en-suite and most take advantage of the stunning sea views. The hotels interior is honest, friendly and welcoming to all. The Membly Hall Hotel has been established and run by the Andrew family for over 62 years. You will find many members of the Andrew family working around the hotel during your visit, of which there are currently 3 generations, which provide friendly, affordable, hotel accommodation for all of our guests. We pride ourselves on the many guests that return to us year after year, some of which we now consider friends.
DEPARTURE DATE: FRIDAY 8th MAY 2020 £319.00