· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· RETURN HIGH SPEED SERVICE FERRY “CONDOR EXPRESS” CROSSING POOLE / WEYMOUTH TO JERSEY.
· OCEAN PLUS SEATS ARE AVAILABLE TO BOOK AT AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE / PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE IF YOU WISH TO UPGRADE YOUR SEATS
· REPRESENTATIVE SERVICE AT POOLE / WEYMOUTH AND IN JERSEY.
· RETURN TRANSFERS JERSEY QUAY TO HOTEL.
· 6 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND ENGLISH BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN- SUITE WITH COLOUR T.V. & TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
Staying at The 3* Fort D’AuvergneHotel
The Fort D’Auvergne Hotel is bordered by the sea and sandy beach on two sides and occupies what is one of the best maritime positions in Jersey’s capital, St Helier, traditional in style and offers amenities such as our air conditioned seafront table d’hote restaurant and an outstanding luxury indoor pool complex with unrivalled views over the bay. Relax each evening in our Promenade Bar with only a pedestrian promenade separating the hotel and the sea / beach making this a wonderfully unique location on the St.Helier shore.
Jersey is the largest and most southerly of the Channel Islands, nestling in the bay of Saint Malo, just eleven miles from the Normandy coast of France. Its shores are warmed by the gulfstream and it enjoys a very good sunshine record. Jersey offers its visitor something quite different with its continental atmosphere and its friendly Islanders of Norman decent.
DEPARTURE DATE: SATURDAY 4th JULY 2020 £619.00