· 4 NIGHTS ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE INCLUDES
· Turkey & Tinsel Package “Three Course Dinner with Coffee, Full Scottish Breakfast, Packed Lunches, Complimentary Glass of Wine With Dinner, Unlimited House Brand Drinks from the Bar – available between 7.30pm – 10.30pm up to a maximum of £17.00 per day per person due to Scottish Licensing Laws, Evening Entertainment”
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Glasgow & Christmas Market Christmas isn’t Christmas without a visit to the traditional markets for a gastronomic treat, a warming glass of festive cheer or a unique festive gift. The Christmas markets return to George Square and St Enoch Square offering a wide selection of festive gifts and delicious street food. A warm and welcoming bar will add to the festive atmosphere, offering up a selection of beverages for all to enjoy. If you’re looking for something a little bit different, there are also lots of fantastic independent markets taking place throughout the city. Join us at St Enoch Square for our beautifully dressed Christmas village of over 50 seasonal chalets George Square comes alive this Christmas with over 50 traders from across the globe, as well as closer to home, selling artisan products and high quality crafts. Plus, our stunning 15 metre Christmas tree is not to be missed! Get into the Christmas spirit! Subject to confirmation
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Edinburgh & Christmas Market After breakfast we head to Edinburgh for the chance to enjoy some shopping and sightseeing. Soak up some culture in one of the cities’ museums or browse the colourful Christmas Markets for presents. From Scottish handicrafts and foodstuffs in the Traditional Highland Village in Princes Street Gardens to the ice rink and funfair of this transformed winter wonderland, there’s something for everyone. The traditional and romantic Christmas Market in the heart of the City of Edinburgh offers a unique shopping experience for every visitor with its fair of crafters, artists, gift shops and gastronomic surprises. Subj to confirmation.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: MYSTERY DRIVER’S CHOICE EXCURSION
Staying at The 3* Winnock Hotel, Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western, surrounds the pretty village green and is nestled in the centre of Drymen, on the east side of Loch Lomond. It is superbly situated for everyone to enjoy exploring the byways, lochs and beautiful rustic countryside as well as the cities of central Scotland.
A warm and friendly welcome always awaits at the Winnock, which has been recently extensively refurbished and modernised to provide all the amenities and comfort required by the visitors - whilst retaining all the 18th century character of the original Inn. There is no lift at this hotel ground & first floor rooms.