· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL FROM RUGBY.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST/ ENTERTAINMENT
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV.
· Enroute A scenic drive through Llangollen, and along the Horseshoe pass, which offers spectacular views.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To the city of Liverpool which is known globally as the ‘home’ of the Beatles and famous for its two premier football clubs Liverpool and Everton. But that’s not all, Liverpool is historic, contemporary, beautiful, vibrant, multi-cultural, musical, sporty, fun and the warmth of the welcome is probably among the best in the world. With Albert Docks One Of Liverpool’s Busiest And Most Cosmopolitan Centers And A Top Heritage Attraction.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Following the magnificent North Wales coast road, between Mountains & Sea, we head for historic Caernarfon, the town is dominated by its famous castle and the ancient walls and gateways give it a medieval atmosphere. Then we cross the Menai Straits onto the Isle of Anglesey
· ONE FREE DAY AT YOUR LEISURE
THE TYNEDALE HOTEL Is one of Llandudno’s premier 3 star hotels, from the moment you enter the Tynedale you will be greeted by the welcoming and professional staff, the hotel has gained a reputation for its fine cuisine the hotel is ideally situated on sea front in a level position on the famous promenade, with easy access to all the delights Llandudno has to offer.
LLANDUDNO is very justly proud of its reputation as the queen of the North Wales resorts, with its mild sunny climate, two wonderful beaches, wonderfully preserved Victorian architecture, pier, gardens, dry -ski slope, Edwardian tramway, a modern cabin lift, superb panoramic views from the Great Orme the summit of Llandudno’s striking headland. Llandudno - how seaside towns were meant to be, It’s no mean feat listing all the things there are to do in Wales’ largest seaside resort. Just where do we begin? Fancy stretching your legs on the longest pier in Wales?
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 6th SEPTEMBER 2021 £409.00
· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED & BREAKFAST,
· HAPPY HOUR’S EVERY DAY FROM 12 Noon - 6pm & 8pm – 9pm draught Beer, House Wine and Draught Soft Drinks (Residents Only bar from 7pm)
· ALL ROOM ENSUITE, COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Pembroke with its splendid preserved castle, and then on to the tiny cathedral city of St David’s. Continuing the journey to the fishing port of Fishguard before returning to hotel.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: A tour to Swansea, birthplace of Dylan Thomas, with many places to visit including the Dylan Thomas Centre, Swansea Museum and the National Waterfront Museum. (museums are free of charge) Then continuing along past the Mumbles to the beautiful Gower Peninsula with stunning beaches and spectacular cliff scenery. Don’t forget your camera.
· ONE DAY FREE TIME AT YOUR LEISURE
TENBY is a delightful little harbour town and seaside resort. Tenby is a town steeped in ancient history surrounded by an imposing medieval stone wall. Through the passages of time Tenby has seen many changes but it has been on the leisure map for nearly 200 years. And with all that experience the people of Tenby certainly know how to offer each and every visitor an unforgettable time.
Staying at The Clarence House Hotel This family-run hotel is superbly situated on the Esplanade, with panoramic views of the South Shore, overlooking Tenby’s South Beach with views across to Caldey Island, this informal hotel, is a short level walk from the town centre, and a short walk to the harbour. Down-to-earth rooms feature en suite bathrooms and flat-screen TVs, plus tea and coffee making facilities. The Hotel has a fully licensed residents only bar, private patio garden to rear of hotel, sea-view restaurant, easy disabled access and a lift level to all floors.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 13th SEPTEMBER 2021 £399.00
Staying at Min y Mor Hotel. The hotel does not have a lift.
*Aberystwyth and a stop at the Corris Craft Centre *Criccieth and Porthmadog *Free time at leisure
DEPARTURE DATE: Monday 20th September 2021. £369.00
Staying at the seafront excellently run 4*Tynedale Hotel, Llandudno’Queen of the Welsh Resorts’
excursions to be arranged around the hotel programme
DEPARTURE DATE: Thursday 25th November 2021 £409.00
· 3 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· Arrive and enjoy afternoon tea and scones welshcakes. Evening meal followed by Entertainment
· New Year’s Eve: Reception drinks followed by Gala Dinner & Disco. Glass of Champagne to toast in the New Year
· New Year’s Day: Brunch, Evening Meal followed by entertainment
· EXCURSION: To be arranged around Hotels entertainment programme.
Staying at the 4* Metropole Hotel & Spa
THE 4* METROPOLE HOTEL, Llandrindod Wells, Built in 1896 the Metropole Hotel, Welsh Hotel and spa was originally the largest hotel in Wales upon completion. The beautiful ‘Heart of Wales’ provides a tranquil setting for this Hotel. Located in the centre of the historic spa town of Llandrindod Wells, Mid-Wales, The Metropole has been owned and run by the Baird-Murray family for over 100 years. Still privately owned by Justin Baird-Murray, Great Great Grandson of the founder, The Metropole Hotel and Spa, remains the highest AA rated hotel and spa in mid Wales. Taking great enjoyment from sourcing local products and our team of chefs to provide really outstanding dishes. When staying with us you receive complimentary use of The Rock Spa with gym, swimming pool, spa bath, sauna, steam room and whirlpool for all residents
DEPARTURE DATE: THURSDAY 30th DECEMBER 2021 £429.00
The famous Landlubbers Cruise staying at The Tynedale Hotel, Llandudno. Sea front position. Mock cruise.
Departure Date: Sunday 13th February 2022
· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ENROUTE: SHREWSBURY
· ENROUTE: Travelling to Carrog where you board the Steam / Diesel train for a 10 mile scenic journey, travelling through the stunning Dee Valley to Llangollen and then free time in Llangollen.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION TO: We travel to the lovely seaside resort of Barmouth, where the Mountains meet the Sea, Barmouth has been welcoming visitors for over 150 years. There are some breathtaking views of Cardigan Bay and the picturesque harbour. Free time to maybe enjoy an ice cream on the harbour while watching the boats.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION TO: To Beaumaris, Isle of Anglesey for a 90 minute cruise, which heads towards Menai Bridge with breath-taking scenery and awesome architecture. Passing Victorian piers, and the lavish homes along ‘Millionaires Row’ we’ll head towards the iconic bridges of Thomas Telford and Robert Stephenson and further again to Plas Newydd stately home. You will pass under the iconic bridges and through the infamous ‘Swillies’ where the shipwreck of HMS Conwy now rests under the surface, passing the beautiful islands of Tysilio and Ynys Gored Goch on the way. Finishing the day with a visit to Betwys-Y-Coed. (Fare Included)
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Chester, Its bewitching beauty and unique atmosphere makes Chester one of Britain’s most popular places and unforgettable. The ancient city is a truly breathtaking experience. Each chapter of Chester’s history is etched into the very fabric of the city. Well, you are walking where Roman Legionaires marched to war, Viking raiders wreaked havoc and Norman invaders conquered Anglo Saxons, plus a 1000 year old Cathedral with Europe’s finest example of medieval carvings.
Staying at the 3* Beaufort Park Hotel an independently run 3* AA hotel located just a short drive from the historic market town of Mold set in the attractive North Wales countryside. The hotel is ideally situated in the North-East of Wales, well-appointed bedrooms which have been designed with your comfort in mind. The Orchard Restaurant is a relaxed, inviting restaurant, for traditional Welsh breakfasts and table d’hote dinner. The Arches Bar has an informal relaxed family atmosphere where you can enjoy a few rounds of your favourite tipple.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 23rd MAY 2022