· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ENROUTE STOPOVER IN WINCHESTER
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Free time to enjoy at your leisure a traditional warm welcome when you visit the beautiful Dorset seaside resort of Swanage in Purbeck. Swanage is a traditional Victorian seaside town, set at the heart of Purbeck and built around a beautiful bay sheltered from the north by Ballard Down and at the south, Peveril Point. Enjoy the ‘blue flag’ quality beach. Whatever your idea of relaxation, you’ll find it here. The Isle of Purbeck, strictly speaking a peninsula not an island, with its World Heritage Jurassic Coast, offers sandy beaches, magnificent cliffs and wonderful countryside to walk. Wildlife, attractions, steam railway and boat trips - it’s all here.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Minterne Gardens & Dorchester, You can visit the unique Himalayan gardens and wander ‘Far from the Madding Crowd’ through Minterne’s wild woodland gardens and let the tranquility provide that perfect antidote to life’s stresses. Landscaped in the manner of Capability Brown the gardens are laid out in a horseshoe below Minterne House. Minterne hosts a world renowned and completely unique collection of Himalayan Rhododendrons and Azaleas, with Spring bulbs, Cherries, Maples and many fine and rare trees. The gardens boast many other picturesque features with a chain of small lakes, waterfalls and streams. (not suitable for wheelchair uses) Dorchester is a vibrant town for sightseeing and shopping, it has a fantastic centre with museums and shops, walk the walks, drink great coffee and eat great food. (Minterne Gardens only entrance included please note the house is not open to the public)
· ONE DAY FREE TIME YOUR LEISURE IN BOURNEMOUTH
3* THE QUEENS HOTEL – Meyrick Road, Bournemouth.
The Hotel is ideally situated in the heart of Bournemouth’s East Cliff, only a short walk from the cosmopolitan town centre where you can find the Bournemouth International Centre (BIC), the Pavilion Theatre, and restaurants that cater for all tastes, enjoy a full English Breakfast with continental options, dinner at Alexanders is an excellent dining experience. Traditional style bedrooms at The Queens Hotel have been decorated with a warm and cosy feel giving you a home from home experience. Leisure Club and Forever Gorgeous Day Spa & Clinic are a wonderful treat where our guests can unwind and include a heated indoor pool, sauna and steam room, spa pool, children’s paddling pool and gymnasium with multi-gym and cardio vascular machines.
It is a few minutes walk away from Bournemouth’s Blue Flag award winning, golden, sandy beaches and Bournemouth Pier, you can use the zig zag path to take you direct to the sea front.
Bournemouth is an elegant, clean resort, the glittering blue sea and seven miles of fine sandy golden beaches, level promenade, acres of parks and gardens, markets and boutiques with the mild southern climate makes it an ideal resort for a relaxing holiday.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 22nd JUNE 2020 £359.00