· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: New Forest travelling through Lymington, Brockenhurst, Lyndhurst and Furzey Botanical Gardens and Café, as seen on BBC Countryfile, a charity project providing training and work experience for people with learning disabilities. Note the gardens are not wheelchair accessible.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Visiting the seaside resorts of SWANAGE AND WEYMOUTH. SWANAGE walk along the Victorian pier and gaze out across Swanage Bay. WEYMOUTH where you can explore its curved promenade, harbor and sandy beach which is dotted with colourful beach huts and backed by Georgian houses. Weymouth Sealife Park is home to sharks, turtles and stingrays.
· ONE FREE DAY YOUR LEISURE
Staying at The 3* Durley Dean Hotel which is an historic Victorian townhouse hotel situated close to the beaches of Bournemouth, one of the most popular holiday destinations on the south coast of England. Whatever the reason for your stay in Bournemouth, why not make the most of our brand new spa and leisure facilities. After a long day, relax in our heated indoor swimming pool or enjoy the peace and tranquility of our sauna and steam room. This Victorian townhouse offers bright, modern rooms, located just 5 minutes’ walk from Bournemouth’s award-winning beach. With a restaurant and lounge bar, there is also free high-speed WiFi.
Bournemouth is an elegant, clean resort, the glittering blue sea and seven miles of fine sandy golden beaches, level promenade, acres of parks and gardens, markets and boutiques with the mild southern climate makes it an ideal resort for a relaxing holiday.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 3rd JUNE 2024 £429.00