· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ENROUTE STOPOVER IN WINCHESTER
· FESTIVE ENTERTAINMENT.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To the beautiful enchanting New Forest with its open heath and woodlands home to wild ponies and fallow deer visiting the lovely village of Burley and Lyndhurst, then in the afternoon we continue on to Southampton, a cosmopolitan port with a long seafaring history with its visiting cruise liners, yachts and pleasure boats.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Visiting the harbour town of Poole then across the rolling Purbeck hills to the spectacular Lulworth Cove, then to continue on through the Dorset countryside to the resort of Swanage reached through the village of Corfe.
· ONE DAY FREE TIME YOUR LEISURE IN BOURNEMOUTH
3* THE QUEENS HOTEL – Meyrick Road, Bournemouth.
The Hotel is ideally situated in the heart of Bournemouth’s East Cliff, only a short walk from the cosmopolitan town centre where you can find the Bournemouth International Centre (BIC), the Pavilion Theatre, and restaurants that cater for all tastes. It is a few minutes walk away from Bournemouth’s Blue Flag award winning, golden, sandy beaches and Bournemouth Pier, you can use the zig zag path to take you direct to the sea front. Traditional style bedrooms at The Queens Hotel have been decorated with a warm and cosy feel giving you a home from home experience. The hotel has a reputation for fine cuisine and a wonderful culinary experience, offering full English breakfast with continental options. Dinner at Alexanders is an excellent dining experience. The Queensbury Leisure Club and Forever Gorgeous Day Spa & Clinic are a wonderful treat where our guests can unwind and include a heated indoor pool, sauna and steam room, spa pool, children’s paddling pool and gymnasium with multi-gym and cardio vascular machines.
Bournemouth is an elegant, clean resort, the glittering blue sea and seven miles of fine sandy golden beaches, level promenade, acres of parks and gardens, markets and boutiques with the mild southern climate makes it an ideal resort for a relaxing holiday.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 9th NOVEMBER 2020 £319.00