• EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
• 1 NIGHT DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST
• ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
• EXCURSION TO: BOMBAY SAPPHIRE GIN DISTILLERY: Discover the artistry and heritage behind Bombay Sapphire at our state-of-the-art distillery, set astride the banks of the crystal clear River Test. Go behind the scenes and discover how we infuse ten exotic botanicals from around the world into our gin. Self-Discovery experience with an interactive map experience, showcases the very best of Bombay Sapphire gin and the beautiful, historic distillery, 15 minute guided tour throughout the Still House, Complimentary drink in the Mill Bar. The River Test flows through the site creating unique wetland habitat throughout the distillery. (admission included)
• EXCURSION TO: WINDSOR a town full of history and charm as you will discover when you visit. The town is dominated by Windsor Castle which is over 900 years old and the largest inhabited castle in the world. The River Thames is so intertwined with England’s past it has been described as ‘Liquid History’. From the rolling hills of the Cotswolds to the outskirts of London, it is home to quaint villages and historic towns, castles and great houses. River Thames Boat Trips - Enjoy the history, stunning scenery and wildlife of this famous river. Horse Drawn Carriage Rides - The best way to explore this charming town and the beautiful Windsor Great Park. Shopping & Dining - Variety, choice and quality with indepedent and specialist retailers.
• EXCURSION TO: HIGHCLERE CASTLE “DOWNTON ABBEY” Visiting the Castle, Egyptian Exhibitions & Gardens. Explore the venue of the popular TV period drama. The award winning period drama is filmed on location at Highclere Castle which has been home to the Carnarvon family since 1679. Built on an ancient site, the original house was recorded in the Domesday Book. The present day Castle was designed in 1842 by Sir Charles Barry, the architect also responsible for building the Houses of Parliament in Westminster. Highclere Castle is one of England’s most beautiful Victorian Castles set amidst 1,000 acres of spectacular parkland. (admission included)
STAYING AT THE 4* COPTHORNE HOTEL SLOUGH
A contemporary hotel close to Windsor, the Copthorne Hotel Slough-Windsor is the perfect base from which to discover historic Windsor. The extensive leisure facilities at the hotel such as the fully-equipped gymnasium, steam room, sauna, spa pool and heated indoor swimming pool are available for use by residents free of charge.
DEPARTURE DATE: SATURDAY 10th AUGUST 2019 £179.00