· Executive Return Coach Travel With Toilets, Tea / Coffee Making Machine
· Return Irish Ferry Crossing Pembroke to Rosslare
· 2 Nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast, Staying at Treacy’s Hotel Waterford. Free use of leisure facilities first and last night stays
· 4 Nights Dinner Bed & Breakfast Staying At The 3* Eviston House Hotel, Killarney
· All Rooms En-Suite, With Colour Television
· Free day to enjoy and explore the attractions of Killarney and maybe take a ride in a jaunting car.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Ring of Kerry with Tour Guide. One of Ireland’s most famous areas, travelling through the captivating Killarney National park, this picturesque peninsula follows traditional villages, beautiful countryside and ocean views with lakes, waterfalls & mountains along the way. Don’t forget your camera.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Taking in the breathtaking scenery of the Dingle Peninsula, a wild, unspoilt region with wonderful scenery, visit the colourful port of Dingle where you may be lucky enough to capture dolphins swimming in the bay.
· On route visit to Cobb formally called Queenstown, the last port of call of the ill-fated Titanic before sinking 3 days later. Free time to explore the town and visit to The Titanic White Star Line Museum admission included.
· FREE TIME IN WATERFORD Enjoy time in this Viking city with its impressive collection of museums and famous Waterford Crystal.
Staying at The 3* Eviston House Hotel, this family run 3* hotel is in the centre of Killarney and is full of Irish hospitality, it has an elegant lobby and restaurant, fully equipped gym and bar. The award-winning pub Danny Mann’s is bustling with entertainment.
With a rugged coastline warmed by the Gulf Stream, South West Ireland combines dramatic mountain scenery with pretty fishing villages. One of the world’s favourite beauty spots Killarney nestles amongst lakes and mountains, one of the many things that make Ireland special is its sense of holidaymaking. Within this area there is a great variety of experiences to contemplate and enjoy, spectacular mountain and lakeside scenery, the quiet peaceful countryside, the unequalled sophistication of the town with the famous horse drawn jaunting cars clip-clopping, evening shopping and numerous friendly bars hosting Irish music along with the unparalleled sense of history throughout the region, with its natural charm and beauty having long been celebrated by the old Gaelic bards and the great English writers, Shelly, Scott and Tennyson.
DEPARTURE DATE: SUNDAY 29th SEPTEMBER 2019 £599.00