· EXECUTIVE RETURN COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 4 NIGHTS ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
· ALL INCLUSIVE INCLUDES Turkey & Tinsel Package “Three Course Dinner with Coffee, Full Scottish Breakfast, Packed Lunches, Complimentary Glass of Wine With Dinner, Unlimited House Brand Drinks from the Bar – available between 7.30pm – 10.30pm up to a maximum of £17.00 per day per person due to Scottish Licensing Laws, Evening Entertainment”
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Edinburgh Christmas Market After breakfast we head to Edinburgh for the chance to enjoy some shopping and sightseeing. Soak up some culture in one of the cities’ museums or browse the colourful Christmas Markets for presents. From Scottish handicrafts and foodstuffs in the Traditional Highland Village in Princes Street Gardens to the ice rink and funfair of this transformed winter wonderland, there’s something for everyone. The traditional and romantic Christmas Market in the heart of the City of Edinburgh offers a unique shopping experience for every visitor with its fair of crafters, artists, gift shops and gastronomic surprises. Get into the Christmas spirit!
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: DRIVER’S CHOICE
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Today we head for the lovely town of Callendar, enjoying the beautiful scenery of the National Park as we go, beautiful Lochs, waterfall, rivers and mountains will have you reaching for your camera. We travel via Aberfoyle, through the Queen Elizabeth Forest Park, passing Loch Achray, Loch Venachar before arriving in Callendar.
Staying at The 3* Winnock Hotel, it surrounds the pretty village green and is nestled in the centre of Drymen, on the east side of Loch Lomond. It is superbly situated for everyone to enjoy exploring the byways, lochs and beautiful rustic countryside as well as the cities of central Scotland.
A warm and friendly welcome always awaits at the Winnock, which has been recently extensively refurbished and modernised to provide all the amenities and comfort required by the visitors - whilst retaining all the 18th century character of the original Inn. There is no lift at this hotel ground & first floor rooms.
Picture yourself soaking up the atmosphere of this 18th century Inn near Loch Lomond, sitting beside the roaring log fire whilst planning your days’ exploration of the surrounding beautiful Trossachs countryside with many castles, gardens and city attractions within easy reach.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 9th DECEMBER 2019 £329.00