TO INCLUDE ALL THIS:
· EXECUTIVE RETURN COACH TRAVEL FROM RUGBY
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED & BREAKFAST
· ALL ROOMS ENSUITE WITH TEA/COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES
· ENTERTAINMENT EVERY EVENING WITH CABARET AND DANCING.
· ENROUTE: SHREWSBURY
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Mold, no visit to the North Wales Borderlands is complete without time spent in Mold.
In the central streets small, ‘proud to be independant’ shops mingle with well known national stores. Even shopaholics need a break and the large number of very good cafes and eating places will satisfy the most demanding. Visiting Wrexham for the first time, you’d likely be most enchanted by our 16th century gothic Parish Church, St. Giles the largest medieval church in Wales, whose bell tower dominates the skyline.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: The city of Chester, rightly considered to be one of England’s best - preserved medieval cities, brims with history. It still possesses much of its surrounding roman walls and is the home of the Row’s, the famous half- timbered buildings which were probably the world’s first shopping mall.
· ONE HALF DAY EXCURSION: To Nantwich a medieval market town with a modern edge.
Situated on the banks of the River Weaver, Nantwich is famous for the medieval timbered buildings dotted around the town. Stroll through the atmospheric streets and visit for bijoux boutiques, antiques dealers and contemporary craft shops.
Alvaston Hall is an elegant Victorian Half-timbered 166 room House set in 41 acres of beautiful Cheshire countryside.
There’s also a gorgeous health club with pool, spa, gym, treatments and all the facilities a body needs. Snooker, darts, billiards, bowls, archery or fine shopping in the nearby towns of Chester and Nantwich provide some light diversion.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 24th FEBRUARY 2020 £299.00