· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV.
· CABARET ENTERTAINMENT EACH EVENING.
· WELCOME RECEPTION
· ENROUTE EXCURSION: A SCENIC DRIVE THROUGH LLANGOLLEN, AND ALONG THE HORSESHOE PASS, WHICH OFFERS SPECTACULAR VIEWS.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: TO CAENARFON, Mighty Caernarfon Castle commands the lion’s share of attention, but the town’s narrow streets and stylishly redeveloped waterfront also merit a visit.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: TO HISTORIC CHESTER, with its two tiered shops. Its bewitching beauty and unique atmosphere make Chester one of Britain’s most popular places.
· FREE TIME IN LLANDUDNO
· AFTERNOON TEAS, FOUR COURSE THEMED DINNERS, WOK STYLE SHOW COOKING, ITALIAN THEMED DINNER, CABARET ENTERTAINMENT EACH EVENING, CAPTAINS DINNER 1920’S STYLE, COCKTAILS & CANAPES RECEPTION. FUN CASINO, DECK GAMES & MUCH MORE.
· ‘PORTS OF CALL’ FOR 2020 HONG KONG, ASIA – ROME, ITALY – CAIRO, EGYPT –NEW YORK, USA – LLANDUDNO UK
M.V.Tyendale the original land based cruise ship cruise circuit in 1992. This ever popular break benefits from years of experience and investment of time and money that create an atmosphere of actually having been on board a cruise ship. The continuing feedback from this wonderful break is “copied by many – bettered by none”.
The 3 star Tynedale Hotel is one of Llandudno’s premier hotels , from the moment you enter the Tynedale you will be greeted by the welcoming and professional staff, the hotel has gained a reputation for its fine cuisine the hotel is ideally situated on sea front in a level position on the famous promenade, with easy access to all the delights Llandudno has to offer, Llandudno is very justly proud of its reputation as the queen of the North Wales resorts, with its mild sunny climate, two wonderful beaches, wonderfully preserved Victorian architecture, pier, gardens, dry -ski slope, Edwardian tramway, a modern cabin lift, superb panoramic views from the great Orme the summit of Llandudno’s striking headlan
DEPARTURE DATE: TUESDAY 11th FEBRUARY 2020 £359.00
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
EARLY BOOKING IS STRONGLEY RECOMMENDED