· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED & BREAKFAST
· HAPPY HOUR’S EVERY DAY FROM 12 Noon - 6pm & 8pm – 9pm draught Beer, House Wine and Draught Soft Drinks (Residents Only bar from 7pm)
· ALL ROOM ENSUITE, COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ENROUTE: To Monmouth, a Welsh border market town situated at the confluence of the Rivers Wye, Monnow and Trothy. With its bustling main street it makes a great destination for a holiday or a day out
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: After breakfast, travel to Pembroke Haverfordwest, county town of Pembrokeshire. After leaving Haverfordwest travel along the coast road, well known locally for its “Seventeen Hills in Sixteen Miles”, through Newgale Pebble Beach to the quaint little village of Solva, and on to St. Davids where ample time is allowed to view the Cathedral, the largest in Wales and built on a lovely stretch of coastline. In the 6th Century St. David founded a Monastic Order and built a church in the valley of the River Alun, a church that later became his Cathedral and his shrine. Pilgrims from all over the world came to visit, also Kings like William the Conqueror, Henry II and Edward I.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Saundersfoot the seaside town of Saundersfoot, has sweeping sandy beaches, a pretty village harbour and views out to Carmarthen Bay. To Laugharne, home of Dylan Thomas, the poet and see the boat house where he did most of his work, a little further along the coast to Pendine, with its 7 miles of golden sands, where both J.G. Parry-Thomas and Malcolm Campbell made several attempts on The World Land Speed Record. Don’t forget your camera.
· ONE DAY FREE TIME AT YOUR LEISURE
TENBY is a delightful little harbour town and seaside resort. Tenby is a town steeped in ancient history surrounded by an imposing medieval stone wall. Through the passages of time Tenby has seen many changes but it has been on the leisure map for nearly 200 years. And with all that experience the people of Tenby certainly know how to offer each and every visitor an unforgettable time.
Staying at The Clarence House Hotel. This family-run hotel is superbly situated on the Esplanade, with panoramic views of the South Shore, overlooking Tenby’s South Beach with views across to Caldey Island, this informal hotel, is a short level walk from the town centre, and a short walk to the harbour. Down-to-earth rooms feature en suite bathrooms and flat-screen TVs, plus tea and coffee making facilities. The Hotel has a fully licensed residents only bar, private patio garden to rear of hotel, sea-view restaurant, easy disabled access and a lift level to all floors.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 4th May 2020 £349.00