STAYING AT THE 3* SEA FRONT TYNEDALE HOTEL LLANDUDNO NORTH WALES
TO INCLUDE ALL THIS:
· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST/ ENTERTAINMENT
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV.
· Enroute A scenic drive through Llangollen, and along the Horseshoe pass, which offers spectacular views.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Beddgelert & Caernarfon There is a timeless serenity and beauty about Beddgelert; it is a gem within the setting of outstanding natural beauty. To Caernarfon for free time to look around the town and the famous castle. Caernarfon is a town of contrasts: a busy market town, a major tourist centre, the county town for Gwynedd and a major local commercial and administrative centre. There can be few towns more thoroughly Welsh. Caernarfon welcomes all visitors to the town, and hope that they will appreciate the town as much as those who reside there. Few towns in Britain can claim to be inhabited without a break since pre-Roman times, but the Royal Town of Caernarfon is just such a town.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Porthmadog travelling through the Snowdonia National Park. Then onto Pwllheli, there are two beaches in Pwllheli, one of the Llŷn Peninsula’s ‘best-kept secrets’.
· ONE FREE DAY AT YOUR LEISURE
THE TYNEDALE HOTEL Is one of Llandudno’s premier 3 star hotels, from the moment you enter the Tynedale you will be greeted by the welcoming and professional staff, the hotel has gained a reputation for its fine cuisine the hotel is ideally situated on sea front in a level position on the famous promenade, with easy access to all the delights Llandudno has to offer.
LLANDUDNO is very justly proud of its reputation as the queen of the North Wales resorts, with its mild sunny climate, two wonderful beaches, wonderfully preserved Victorian architecture, pier, gardens, dry -ski slope, Edwardian tramway, a modern cabin lift, superb panoramic views from the Great Orme the summit of Llandudno’s striking headland. Llandudno - how seaside towns were meant to be, it’s no mean feat listing all the things there are to do in Wales’ largest seaside resort. Just where do we begin? Fancy stretching your legs on the longest pier in Wales?
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 20th JUNE 2021