· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST / CHRISTMAS ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAMME
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV
· CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES
· Enroute: A scenic drive through Llangollen, and along the Horseshoe Pass, which offers spectacular views
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To the city of Liverpool which is known globally as the ‘home’ of the Beatles and famous for its two premier football clubs Liverpool and Everton. But that’s not all, Liverpool is historic, contemporary, beautiful, vibrant, multi-cultural, musical, sporty, fun and the warmth of the welcome is probably among the best in the world. With Albert Docks One Of Liverpool’s Busiest And Most Cosmopolitan Centers And A Top Heritage Attraction.
· FREE TIME IN LLANDUDNO AT YOUR LEISURE
THE TYNEDALE HOTEL Is one of Llandudno’s premier hotels, from the moment you enter the Tynedale you will be greeted by the welcoming and professional staff, the hotel has gained a reputation for its fine cuisine the hotel is ideally situated on the sea front in a level position on the famous promenade, with easy access to all the delights Llandudno has to offer.
Llandudno is very justly proud of its reputation as the Queen of the North Wales resorts, with its mild sunny climate, two wonderful beaches, wonderfully preserved Victorian architecture, pier, gardens, dry -ski slope, Edwardian tramway, a modern cabin lift, superb panoramic views from the Great Orme the summit of Llandudno’s striking headland.
DEPARTURE DATE: WEDNESDAY 25th NOVEMBER 2020 £369.00