· EXECUTIVE RETURN COACH TRAVEL DIRECT
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED & BREAKFAST
· ALL ROOMS ENSUITE WITH TEA/COFFEE MAKING FACILTIES
· ENTERTAINMENT EVERY EVENING
· ENROUTE: WINCHESTER
· ONE DAY EXCURSION TO: Chichester, the cathedral city of Chicester where the roman walls and streets define the shape of the town. Bognor Regis a small seaside town on the south coast of England. Sheltered by the Selsey peninsula and the South Downs, Bognor Regis enjoys higher than average sunshine. The town is proud of its clean beaches and relaxed welcoming atmosphere.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION TO: “Portsmouth Harbour at Gunwharf Quays. The Spinnaker Tower is the tallest publicly accessible structure in the UK. Fantastic views of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Harbour and across the Solent to the Isle of Wight. Portsmouth Dockyard is home to the three historic ships, HMS Victory, HMS Warrior and Henry VIII’s Mary Rose (entrances not included)
· ONE DAY FREE TIME AT YOUR LEISURE
Delicately balanced on the tip of Hampshire’s Hayling Island, in Langstone Harbour, just a breath of fresh air from the sparkling Solent, Sinah Warren is an excellent, well appointed and comfortable modern hotel, with as many amenities as you could wish for. The views are amazing, and there’s always a beautiful view round each corner, Hayling Island is blessed with clear waters.
A Warner Character Hotel that offers all this: Bars, lounges & pavilion, restaurants, coffee shop, indoor heated swimming pool health & fitness suite with sauna, steam room, snooker & darts, outdoor bowls green, tennis & archery.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 27th JANUARY 2020 £299.00