· EXECUTIVE RETURN COACH.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED & BREAKFAST
· ALL ROOMS ENSUITE WITH TEA/COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES
· HALF DAY EXCURSION: To RYDE the largest town on the Isle of Wight, and with its prominent position along the seafront and hovercraft and passenger ferry links it is little wonder it is often referred to as “The Gateway to the Island”. In addition to an expanse of sandy beaches which stretch right along the town, Ryde has a great selection of boutique shops, museums and galleries for you to visit along with lots of other things to see and do along its esplanade
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: TAKING IN THE RESORTS OF SANDOWN with a wide range of breathtaking panoramic views interrupted only by the passing of ocean liners, yachts and naval vessels. SHANKLIN, which is a town of great character and charm with many interesting small shops and a variety of hotels and apartments in former Victorian country houses. Sheltering cliffs provide the ideal suntrap position for the seafront Esplanade, & then taking a Coastal Drive to FRESHWATER
· HALF DAY EXCURSION: TO NEWPORT, the principal town of the Isle of Wight which is located in the centre of the Island and often referred to as its capital. This historic town centres on two elegant squares with Georgian and Victorian architecture surrounding them, with the town’s quay a short distance away.
BEMBRIDGE COAST HOTEL Once owned by George V’s Lord in Waiting, Bembridge Coast Hotel overlooks the Solent. And the late Queen Mother came here to watch the yachts racing during Cowes Week. The hotel has a wonderful beach, and is an ideal base for touring the Isle of Wight. Balcony rooms allow guests to enjoy the sunrise over the Solent, followed by a dinner in the Four Tides restaurant. Then there is the option of live music and dancing in our Late Lounge. During your stay, why not take a long coastal walk, or come and try archery, bowls or rifle shooting with tuition from one of the lovely team. Few hotels on the Isle of Wight offer a finer setting or more stunning views of the Solent than the delightful Bembridge Coast Hotel. The hotel combines comfort and a relaxed and happy atmosphere with a wide range of things to do.
This is a thoroughly attractive modern hotel with magnificent sea views across the Solent. The hotel is set in very pleasant grounds, which contain a formal Spanish garden and an idyllic secluded courtyard.
To make sure you have an enjoyable evening Bembridge Coast Hotel has a cabaret theatre, live daily evening entertainment at Warner is all part of your break, with a bar, so you can sit back and enjoy the entertainment while sipping a glass of chilled wine.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 16th MARCH 2020 £329.00