· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER, BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ENROUTE EXCURSION: To historic Durham, at the heart of the county. When you’re in the area, a visit to the fine Norman Cathedral and Castle are a must, regarded as one of the most outstanding ecclesiastical experiences in Europe. These buildings clearly demonstrate the Norman influence, & forms a much admired World Heritage Site.
· ONE HALF DAY EXCURSION: Afternoon “Quayside to Sea” cruise on the River Tyne, downriver to the mouth of the Tyne. The ‘Quay to Sea’ 3 hour cruise is a fantastic way to see the changing face of the River Tyne from the best vantage point in town. The cruise takes you under the magical Gateshead Millennium Bridge which opens especially for the cruise to enjoy the panorama of the Tyne Gorge before returning downriver as far as the river mouth. On your cruise you will see the legendary shipyards of Tyneside, the International Ferry Terminals, the Port of Tyne, the Fish Quay and the great views, including Tynemouth Castle and Priory, the memorial to Admiral Lord Collingwood and the beautiful sandy beaches of South Shields. The cruise turns at the piers, where seals and dolphins are regularly seen and returns to Newcastle’s Quayside. (cruise fare included)
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: TO BEAMISH MUSEUM, Beamish stands in 300 acres of beautiful County Durham countryside. Within our site you will find Pockerley Old Hall, The town, Rowley Station, The Fairground, Home Farm and the Pit Village. With so many things to see, Beamish is a wonderful day out for people of all ages. Each area of the Museum tells the story of Georgian, Victorian or Edwardian living. You can see how life in North East England changed over the 100 years, from a Georgian Agricultural lifestyle to the Industrial Revolution (entrance included)
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: NORTHUMBERLAND COASTAL DRIVE TO ALNWICK
Staying at the 4* Copthorne Hotel Newcastle - Unique city centre hotel in Newcastle’s Quayside
Located in Newcastle Quayside, right in the heart of this vibrant city, Copthorne Hotel Newcastle is the perfect base from which to explore. With 156 rooms, all overlooking the River Tyne, this classic hotel has a spacious feel, and the Quay 7 Restaurant, serves delicious British and international fare, and boasts a gorgeous waterfront view. Unwind in the peaceful Quayside area, offering its own shops, restaurants and nightlife, just a short stroll to the hustle and bustle of the city centre.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 9TH AUGUST 2021