· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL.
· RESERVED COACH SEATS.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA/COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: WHITBY, the quaint streets of Whitby, leading to the harbour, which provided the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s novel “Dracula”, are now filled curios, antiques and small shops where personal service is still the rule, making browsing and shopping a real pleasure.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: TO GOATHLAND, Magnificent scenery as we travel through the North Yorkshire Moors National Park to Goathland, better known as “Aidensfield” in the TV series “Heartbeat”. Continuing through the North Yorkshire Moors to Thornton-le-Dale.
· ONE DAY FREE TIME AT YOUR LEISURE
Staying at the Esplanade Hotel which holds a commanding position above the cliffs overlooking Scarborough and the south bay. With fantastic views over the bay this large comfortable hotel, richly decorated and with unique charm and character abounds with genuine hospitality. Behind the old-fashioned warm welcome you will find the advantages of a well-run modern hotel, comfortable, well-planned accommodation, excellent facilities and courteous efficient service from well trained staff. It is this combination of old and new that makes our hotel so popular with many of our guests, returning year after year.
Scarborough is set in an area of glorious coastline, with its two golden beaches, bustling harbour, tree- lined walks, theatres, parks, gardens, one of the best traditional seaside resorts.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 6th JULY 2020 £369.00