· EXECUTIVE COACH DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· AFTERNOON & EVENING EXCURSION: Visit to Edinburgh & THE ROYAL EDINBURGH MILITARY TATTOO 1950-2020 Celebrate its 70th turn. Our story begins almost seven decades ago and had humble beginnings. It was inspired by a simple show called “Something About A Soldier” performed in 1949 at the Ross Bandstand. The bandstand is still there, in Princes Street Gardens, just below the castle. Make sure to look out for it when you visit. Lieutenant Colonel George Malcolm was the first Producer of the Edinburgh Tattoo. He aimed to bring the Army’s contribution to the Edinburgh International Festival to life. From a modest event in a park to today’s global showcase at the Castle. The Tattoo attracts thousands of visitors from around the world to the heart of Edinburgh. Enjoy our exciting performers from Pipers Trail, Hjaltibonhoga and Tattoo Dance Company as they come together with other talented individuals from across the Globe. A unique mix of military tradition and global cultures. This really is an experience for the senses. Your seat is waiting. (Ticket Included).
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Scenic Journey through the Trossachs visiting Loch Lomond.
· EXCURSION: Scenic journey through Moffat to Peebles.
Staying at the 3* Tinto House Hotel
Nestled in five acres of stunning gardens within the breath-taking countryside of the Scottish Borders, this traditional country house hotel is the perfect setting for a short break or for creating memories to last a lifetime. Built in 1914, it has retained a respectful eye toward the grandeur and charm of the past, while also embracing the conveniences of the modern age. Throughout Tinto Hotel, stunning architectural details, such as the majestic sweeping staircase with ornate stained-glass windows, and remarkable period pieces, like the penny farthing bicycle and grandfather clock, sit comfortably beside the numerous touches of tasteful modernisation. Relax and enjoy the appealing ambience of a bygone era and comforted by the convenience of the most up-to-date amenities. Please note there is no lift at this hotel.
The hotel offers home cooked food and scenic views. It is situated in the village of Symington, just a few miles from the charming market town of Biggar, close to where the Scottish Borders meets South Lanarkshire.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 22nd AUGUST 2022 £549.00