· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL.
· RESERVED COACH SEATS.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA/COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Whitby the quaint streets of Whitby, leading to the harbour, which provided the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s novel “Dracula”, are now filled curios, antiques and small shops where personal service is still the rule, making browsing and shopping a real pleasure & Goathland traveling through the “Heartbeat Country” with its second name being “Aidensfield” in the television series.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Scarborough set in an area of glorious coastline, with its two golden beaches and rich history.
· ONE DAY FREE TIME AT YOUR LEISURE
Staying at the impressive Monarch Hotel, perfectly located, occupying a prime position on the seafront whilst providing guests with panoramic sea views from the bar area, with a ground floor lounge. Also not far away is the busy fishing harbour, alive with colourful trawlers and pleasure boats. The Monarch Hotel features a lovely restaurant and comfortable bar area on the first floor, both of which enjoy panoramic sea views. There is a good size dance floor where entertainment is regularly featured, and a lift serves all floors. The restaurant is a perfect location with breathtaking views of the sea.
Bridlington is a popular seaside resort with so much to see and do. Guests can enjoy miles of level promenade and perfect golden beaches, take a wander through the historic old town or explore the cliff tops with views of the trawler port. The breath-taking heritage coast stretches for miles making it the perfect base from which to explore. Packed with attractive antique shops and restaurants, the Old Town was the setting for the 2016’s Dad’s Army film. With a delightful mix of brick and stone buildings, colourful shop fronts, popular cafes and individual shops the town offers a relaxing environment for shopping or strolling. Entertainments and art galleries are housed in the refurbished Spa centre on the seafront. A network of land-trains transport guests around the town, along the front, and as far afield as Sewerby Hall and Gardens, a delightful stately home owned and managed by East Riding Council
DEPARTURE DATE: SATURDAY 12th SEPTEMBER 2020 £299.00