· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED & BREAKFAST,
· HAPPY HOUR’S EVERY DAY FROM 12 Noon - 6pm & 8pm – 9pm draught Beer, House Wine and Draught Soft Drinks (Residents Only bar from 7pm)
· ALL ROOM ENSUITE, COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Pembroke with its splendid preserved castle, and then on to the tiny cathedral city of St David’s. Continuing the journey to the fishing port of Fishguard before returning to hotel.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: A tour to Swansea, birthplace of Dylan Thomas, with many places to visit including the Dylan Thomas Centre, Swansea Museum and the National Waterfront Museum. (museums are free of charge) Then continuing along past the Mumbles to the beautiful Gower Peninsula with stunning beaches and spectacular cliff scenery. Don’t forget your camera.
· ONE DAY FREE TIME AT YOUR LEISURE
TENBY is a delightful little harbour town and seaside resort. Tenby is a town steeped in ancient history surrounded by an imposing medieval stone wall. Through the passages of time Tenby has seen many changes but it has been on the leisure map for nearly 200 years. And with all that experience the people of Tenby certainly know how to offer each and every visitor an unforgettable time.
Staying at The Clarence House Hotel This family-run hotel is superbly situated on the Esplanade, with panoramic views of the South Shore, overlooking Tenby’s South Beach with views across to Caldey Island, this informal hotel, is a short level walk from the town centre, and a short walk to the harbour. Down-to-earth rooms feature en suite bathrooms and flat-screen TVs, plus tea and coffee making facilities. The Hotel has a fully licensed residents only bar, private patio garden to rear of hotel, sea-view restaurant, easy disabled access and a lift level to all floors.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 13th SEPTEMBER 2021