· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED & BREAKFAST,
· ALL ROOM ENSUITE, COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Bridport & West Bay with the stunning golden glow of the majestic sandstone cliffs and the shimmering radiance of Golden Cap, West Bay, Dorset is the Golden Gateway to the Jurassic Coast. West Bay nestles south of Bridport, between Eype with Seatown to the west and Freshwater with Burton Bradstock to the east. From the end of the Jurassic Pier at West Bay, you can view the coast from South Devon to Portland in Dorset. The Dorset historic market town of Bridport lies one and a half miles inland from the West Bay coast.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Dartmouth The beautiful town of Dartmouth situated on the mouth of the River Dart is one of South Devon’s most popular and enchanting towns. With its charming historic streets, scenic river location and surrounded by South Devon countryside you have to go a long way to find a town as pretty.
· ONE FREE DAY AT YOUR LEISURE:
The Royal York & Faulkner Hotel enjoys an unrivalled position on Sidmouth’s esplanade and adjacent to the picturesque town centre. The Spacious ground floor offers three beautifully appointed lounges, an elegant lounge bar, over looking the sea and esplanade. The restaurant retains traditional high standards of silver service with menus combining the best of both modern and classic cuisine. Many of the well appointed bedrooms enjoy sea views. The ”Aspara” includes a hydrotherapy pool, steam cabin, sauna and a range of relaxing rejuvenating, holistic and spa treatments.
Sidmouth is a unique unspoilt floral town by the sea a resort with a difference. Well tended parks and floral displays in abundance, pretty beaches, small shops offering quality goods and a wealth of interesting architecture from Regency buildings to thatched roofs. The town nestles comfortably between Salcombe and Peak Hills.
DEPARTURE DATE: Sunday 10th April 2022 £469.00