· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED & BREAKFAST,
· ALL ROOM ENSUITE, COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING
· ENROUTE: A visit to Bury St Edmonds
· ENROUTE: A visit on the journey home to Tiptree Museum Shop & Café
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Heading for Constable Country we visit National Trust Flatford Mill with a cream tea included.
Please note access to and from the coach park involves a 500 yard walk & 12 steps, full free flow tour involves a walk in the open for at least an hour, approx. 500 yards overt tarmac, grass & gravel) then continuing by coach via Dedham to Colchester, possibly England’s oldest town, for free time.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: A tour of Essex villages travelling via Braintree & Finchingfield to Hempstead famous for the Bluebell Inn where Dick Turpin was born. On via Clare to Long Melford & Sudbury before returning to our hotel via the lovely village of Lavenham.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To the Suffolk coast today with a visit to the lovely unspoilt seaside town of Aldeburgh and Thorpeness with its’ Peter Pan Lake and House in the Clouds.
Staying at the 4* Five Lakes Resort
Five Lakes is an impressive modern 4 star hotel near Maldon in rural Essex. Its 320 acre grounds include a golf course and market walking trails. The hotel boast excellent leisure facilities. Five Lakes Resort is home to a relaxing spa and a modern leisure club, including a luxurious heated indoor swimming pool, spa bath, steam room and sauna & coffee shop, all the ingredients you need to get fit, tone up and revive your body and soul. As one of the leading spa hotels in Essex, we aim to bring you state of the art facilities and treatments that can help you live a happier, more relaxed lifestyle.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 25th MAY 2020 £339.00