· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· RETURN HIGH SPEED SERVICE FERRY “CONDOR EXPRESS” CROSSING POOLE / WEYMOUTH TO JERSEY.
· OCEAN PLUS SEATS ARE AVAILABLE TO BOOK AT AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE / PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE IF YOU WISH TO UPGRADE YOUR SEATS
· REPRESENTATIVE SERVICE AT POOLE / WEYMOUTH AND IN JERSEY.
· RETURN TRANSFERS JERSEY QUAY TO HOTEL.
· 6 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND ENGLISH BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN- SUITE WITH COLOUR T.V. & TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
Staying at The 3* Monterey Hotel St Helier.
Located a short stroll through the Millennium Town Park from the centre of St Helier, the Monterey Hotel offers a high standard of comfort and service to both the leisure and business traveller. Rated 3* by the AA, this 73-bedroom hotel has seen continuous investment in its amenities including a contemporary design to our restaurant, Gordini’s, offering a range of cuisine for your enjoyment including full English buffet breakfast and a freshly prepared menu each evening. Adjacent is the open-plan and comfortable bar area providing an appealing ‘all day menu’. The hotel has excellent lounges and function rooms. Superior rooms are available that are either larger than standard rooms or have direct access to the pool sun terrace. They include also include bathrobes and slippers. On-site indoor swimming pool facilities, including steam room, spa bath and mini gym are provided free of charge to our guests. A large outdoor swimming pool is also available for fine days surrounded by a sun terrace. The hotel also sits on the island bus network and has the benefit of complimentary on-site parking facilities. Complimentary fibre WiFi available throughout the hotel. Always a popular choice of hotel in St Helier, our team look forward to welcoming you to the Monterey Hotel.
Jersey is the largest and most southerly of the Channel Islands, nestling in the bay of Saint Malo, just eleven miles from the Normandy coast of France. Its shores are warmed by the gulfstream and it enjoys a very good sunshine record. Jersey offers its visitor something quite different with its continental atmosphere and its friendly Islanders of Norman decent.
DEPARTURE DATE: Saturday 2nd July 2022 £729.00