· EXECUTIVE RETURN COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· ALL ROOMS ENSUITE WITH TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILTIES, Standard chalets are bright, clean and offer a great comfy night’s sleep after a day spent exploring the coast.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED & BREAKFAST, the delightful three-course evening meal is only the beginning of your evening. After your meal, don’t move, stay in your seats and sip your wine and we will unfold an evening’s entertainment without you having to lift a finger. Plus a stunning new theatre kitchen for you to enjoy live cooking demonstrations plus more.
· ENTERTAINMENT EVERY EVENING.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION TO: Chichester & Arundel, compact and intimate, Chichester is made for exploring. There’s history on every corner, from the Tudor Market Cross to the dominant Norman cathedral. Arundel captures the essence of heritage, urban chic and country pursuits. Experience Arundel and you will discover more than you’d expect, most of all it’s a place to return to and tell others about, there is something for everyone.
·ONE DAY EXCURSION: Exbury Gardens & Steam Railway, where else would you find a contemporary garden that was once a tennis court, nestled within 200 acres of woodland garden that line the Beaulieu River and offer a view of the Isle of Wight, extensive woodland and riverside walks. Vibrant and colourful Spring, Camellia Walk, Azalea Bowl, Daffodil Meadow, Home Wood (magnolias and hybrid rhododendrons) Sundial Garden (wisteria). Experience the sights and sounds of a working narrow-gauge steam railway. Witness the turnstile in action and marvel at the attention to detail on the replica train station before boarding the train. (Entrance & Fare Included)
Warner Lakeside has a bright courtyard at it’s centre, and situated by the sea, on the south coast of Hampshire’s Hayling Island, the reputation for village-like geniality that characterises Lakeside precedes it by a country mile. You’ll be bowled over by the warm, friendly atmosphere that captures the hearts of all who visit here. A beach width from the Solent and with Chichester harbour, Arundel Castle and Portsmouth naval shipyard just short drives away, it’ll make your stay as memorable as you wish it to be.
Relax at this warm welcoming coastal village, Lakeside has superb views and is only a 20 minute stroll from the sea. You will never have a dull moment as you can choose many activities during the day and the evenings are full of dazzling entertainment in the Chichester Cabaret Diner.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 20th APRIL 2020 £339.00