· EXECUTIVE RETURN COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ENROUTE: To Boston set in the heart of Lincolnshire’s dramatic Fenland, Boston is immersed in history. This classic market town is a gem found on the edge of the famous Wash.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Lincoln, is an ideal destination, offering an experience rich in history combined with independent boutique shopping, great arts and culture and a wealth of places to eat and drink. The city is easily walkable for visitors with good mobility - the main shopping and tourist area stretches from St Marks Shopping centre in the south up to the Cathedral Quarter - known locally as ‘Uphill’
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Mablethorpe has always been a family favourite. With its two mile stretch of golden sand it is the perfect place to while away those long summer days. Stroll along the promenade and you’ll be spoilt for choice with so many places to eat, drink and relax. You’ll also come across our iconic Bathing Beauties beach huts. Discover a giant Gin & Tonic with a straw and a slice of lemonade or the Victorian themed Camera Obscura. Look out for Jabba too – hidden in the sand dunes.
· FREE TIME IN SKEGNESS AT YOUR LEISURE
Staying at The Quorn Hotel
The Quorn is a family owned and managed 4 star guest accommodation property and offers a warm friendly welcome to all of our guests, the passenger lift serves the first two floors. Free WiFi is available in all areas. Enjoy our award winning breakfast before heading out to explore everything Skegness has to offer. The Quorn is situated on the Skegness promenade just seconds from the beach, bowling greens and pier and only a five minute stroll to the shops and town centre.
Natureland Seal Sanctuary and Skegness Aquarium provides entertainment and education to visitors and are both less than 500 metres from The Quorn,
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 11th MAY 2020 £289.00