· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ENROUTE: SHREWSBURY
· ENROUTE: Travelling to Carrog where you board the Steam / Diesel train for a 10 mile scenic journey, travelling through the stunning Dee Valley to Llangollen and then free time in Llangollen.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION TO: We travel to the lovely seaside resort of Barmouth, where the Mountains meet the Sea, Barmouth has been welcoming visitors for over 150 years. There are some breathtaking views of Cardigan Bay and the picturesque harbour. Free time to maybe enjoy an ice cream on the harbour while watching the boats.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION TO: To Beaumaris, Isle of Anglesey for a 90 minute cruise, which heads towards Menai Bridge with breath-taking scenery and awesome architecture. Passing Victorian piers, and the lavish homes along ‘Millionaires Row’ we’ll head towards the iconic bridges of Thomas Telford and Robert Stephenson and further again to Plas Newydd stately home. You will pass under the iconic bridges and through the infamous ‘Swillies’ where the shipwreck of HMS Conwy now rests under the surface, passing the beautiful islands of Tysilio and Ynys Gored Goch on the way. Finishing the day with a visit to Betwys-Y-Coed. (Fare Included)
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Chester, Its bewitching beauty and unique atmosphere makes Chester one of Britain’s most popular places and unforgettable. The ancient city is a truly breathtaking experience. Each chapter of Chester’s history is etched into the very fabric of the city. Well, you are walking where Roman Legionaires marched to war, Viking raiders wreaked havoc and Norman invaders conquered Anglo Saxons, plus a 1000 year old Cathedral with Europe’s finest example of medieval carvings.
Staying at the 3* Beaufort Park Hotel an independently run 3* AA hotel located just a short drive from the historic market town of Mold set in the attractive North Wales countryside. The hotel is ideally situated in the North-East of Wales, well-appointed bedrooms which have been designed with your comfort in mind. The Orchard Restaurant is a relaxed, inviting restaurant, for traditional Welsh breakfasts and table d’hote dinner. The Arches Bar has an informal relaxed family atmosphere where you can enjoy a few rounds of your favourite tipple.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 23rd MAY 2022