· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 3 NIGHTS DINNER BED & BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOM ENSUITE, COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· EXCURSION: Worcester River Cruise & Witley Court & Gardens, Explore the dramatic ruins of Witley Court and travel back to a world of lavish house parties. Learn the stories behind the people who once lived and partied here, from servants to royal visitors. Discover elaborate parterre gardens and monumental fountains then find your way through enchanting woodland to the unique adventure play area. Witley Court has something for everyone to enjoy. In the 1890s fashionable society flocked to Witley Court, including one frequent royal visitor, the Prince of Wales, later King Edward VII.
· EXCURSION: To Ledbury big enough to be bustling and vibrant, but small enough to keep a strong sense of community, Ledbury is a market town with a unique feel & Morgan Motor Company for over 100 years the Morgan Motor Company have been making exciting sports cars in the beautiful spa town of Malvern. Morgan cars are famous the world over for their unique blend of charisma, quality materials, craftsmanship and performance. Equally at home on the race track or the open road, there is nothing quite like a Morgan. Experience the passion for yourself with a factory tour, trip to our on-site museum,
· EXCURSION: To the beautiful town of Ludlow with its riot of black & white half timbered buildings, nearly 500 are listed and a huge 11th century castle. Then it’s across the line of Offa’s Dyke, constructed in the 8th century to mark the border with Wales, for a stop at Hay-on-Wye.
· EXCURSION: Tewkesbury with a rich, vibrant history and a beautiful waterside setting, there is plenty for everyone to discover in Tewkesbury. Evesham a town of great charm & calling at Evesham Blue Diamond Home & Garden, an inspiration for inside and outside the home. With ideas that will capture your imagination, with everything you need to create your perfect edible garden, wildlife haven, modern space or traditional cottage garden, all under one roof.
Staying at the 4* Hallmark Stourport Manor Hotel
There’s a lot of history attached to this lovely Victorian stately home in the Midlands. Once home to Stanley Baldwin, Prime Minister three times between 1923–1927, it’s welcomed many dignitaries over the years. Now is a beautiful hotel kissing the edge of Birmingham and within easy reach of Worcester and the Malvern Hills. Secluded yet accessible location has landscaped gardens to create the perfect inspiration for a short break.
The hotel has great leisure facilities indoor swimming pool, Swedish sauna, Steam room and Poolside Jacuzzi.
DEPARTURE DATE: FRIDAY 5th JUNE 2020 £289.00