· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 6 NIGHTS DINNER BED & BREAKFAST, ALL ROOM ENSUITE, COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· 3 NIGHTS ENTERTAINMENT
· NO ENTERTAINMENT WEDNESDAY EVENINGS - THE HOTEL IS HAPPY TO BOOK THE ROYAL HIPPODROME THEATRE for you, as they put on a ‘Seaside Spectacular’ production of comedy, song and dance on a Wednesday night priced at approximately £16.50 per person, please state at time of booking and we can let the hotel know prior to your arrival.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Hastings and Rye, the town of Rye is reputed to be the best preserved medieval town in the UK
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Brighton with its designer boutiques and shops in the historic “Lanes” shopping area where you can browse through the maze of twisting little alleyways with quirky little shops selling everything from antiques & jewellery to designer labels. The Royal Pavilion and its distinctive architecture.
· HALF DAY EXCURSION: To Sovereign Harbour which is northern Europe’s largest composite marina complex and boasts four linked harbours, and the hugely popular Waterfront retail and restaurant development. The Waterfront has an impressive range of shops, galleries, cafes, restaurants and bars, and boat tours.
· FREE TIME IN EASTBOURNE
Staying at the 3* New Wilmington Hotel
Located near Eastbourne’s award winning seafront, theatres and art gallery; guests have the ideal location to explore Eastbourne and the surrounding areas during the day and evening. The New Wilmington Hotel is an independent AA 3 star hotel located in Eastbourne since the 1920’s. We pride ourselves on the ability to move with the times while keeping to traditional values and strongly believe our passion for service and quality has established the New Wilmington as one of the most well regarded hotels in the area. Level access, a passenger lift which services most floors and a stair lift
Eastbourne is a stylish seaside resort surrounded by magnificent countryside. The resort enjoys higher than average sunshine figures and the promenades and Carpet Gardens lining the beach are sheltered by the cliffs of Beachy Head. Good shops contribute to a good holiday and like the rest of the town, the shopping complex has been meticulously planned, with level streets and all within easy reach of each other.
DEPARTURE DATE: SUNDAY 14th JUNE 2020 £439.00