· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 3 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Along the coast to Lynton & Lynmouth and across the wild and beautiful Exmoor National Park, to Minehead, which is considered the Northern Gateway to Exmoor and is the area’s largest town. The promenade with its cafés, bars and shops offers access to the sandy beach and spectacular views across to North Hill.
· ONE HALF DAY EN ROUTE EXCURSION: To Weston Super Mare
THE OSBORNE HOTEL The Hotel itself is ideally situated to explore Ilfracombe. The Tunnels Beaches within 1 minute walk away and the Landmark Theatre and seafront just a short 5 minute walk. The heritage Harbour & Quay are all on a level walk from the Hotel. If you feel that you wish to sit and take in the views around the harbour there are many pubs and restaurants where you can sit and watch the world go by.
The Hotel has been owned by the Cox Family for over 36 years. Initially four victorian terraced houses; it was turned into a hotel in 1850. Photographs placed around the hotel show how it was before and after it was turned into a hotel. All areas of the Hotel are personally run by a member of the family to ensure your stay is a pleasant one.
ILFRACOMBE and the North Devon coast is renowned for the unique character and spectacular scenic beauty. The coastline offers dramatic headlands pebble and sandy beaches accessible by numerous coastal paths, many of which are preserved by the national trust.
DEPARTURE DATE: FRIDAY 19th JUNE 2020 £199.00