· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 2 NIGHT DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES
· ENROUTE: St Ives, Cambridgeshire, & Bury St Edmunds free time at your leisure.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: BURE VALLEY RAILWAY AND CRUISE ON THE NORFOLK BROADS, Enjoy the best of both worlds with a combined train and broads cruise ticket. Journey by steam train through picturesque Norfolk countryside to Wroxham where a 15 minute walk from the Station (or coach will take you) brings you to Wroxham Bridge, the starting point for your cruise on the beautiful Norfolk Broads. The tour boats are comfortable and well equipped. You and your fellow passengers will enjoy a commentary on your outward journey and allowed to take in the beauty of The Norfolk Broads National Park as you return to Wroxham Bridge. Upon your return to Wroxham you may have some time to explore the bustling town of Wroxham. (Fares Included)
· ENROUTE: NORWICH For Free time to explore at your leisure.
STAYING AT THE MERCURE NORWICH which is a 4* Property with Poolside Leisure Club, Arts Grill & Club Bar. Located near the centre of Norwich, this modern Norwich hotel is an ideal base for a relaxing break, you’re assured of a warm welcome at the Mecure Norwich hotel. No lift at this hotel.
DEPARTURE DATE: FRIDAY 3rd JULY 2020 £239.00