· Executive Coach Travel Direct From Rugby.
· 4 Nights Dinner Bed And Breakfast / Entertainment
· All Rooms En- Suite With T.V / Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Time to explore Keswick, before heading to Derwent Water, bordered by woods and towering crags, Derwent water is hailed as ‘Queen of the Lakes’ & surrounded by some of the most magnificent scenery in the Lake District. Then to view Bassenthwaite Lake.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Ullswater, one of the largest and most beautiful lakes, travelling via Glenridding and Patterdale and ascending the Kirkstone Pass before calling at Ambleside, and then returning to your hotel.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Calling at Kendal before visiting Lake Winderemere, taking in Lakeside and Bowness on Windermere. Before returning to the hotel we call at Lakeland the flagship store which holds the latest retail technology to offer you the very best shopping experience. Our store is light, bright, and home to thousands of can’t-live-without kitchen products as well as solutions for all around the home, seasonal essentials and gifts
3* SHAP WELLS HOTEL, SHAP, PENRITH, CUMBRIA
Set in some of the finest breathtaking scenery, Shap Wells Hotel is ideally situated to explore the English Lakes, Yorkshire Dales. Shap Wells has extensive lounges with bar facilities, one of which, the Riverside Lounge, overlooks the river Birkbeck and fells. Our reputation for food is envied by other hotels in the Lake District. We serve fresh, wholesome, well presented menus.
Cumbria and the Lake District are often referred to as the most beautiful corner of England. Shap Wells is the perfect place away from the crowds for exploring this beautiful corner; some of the country’s most spectacular scenery, as well as many historic towns and picturesque villages are found within an hour’s drive of the hotel.
You’ll be truly captivated by the breathtaking beauty of the Lake District amongst the magnificent array of colours. Here you can breathe in the clear air, marvel at the scenery and soak up the atmosphere of this wonderful corner of England with its lovely fells, peaceful forests, imposing mountains and thickly wooded hills, which roll down to meet the panoramic lakes that lap gently on the shores.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 12th JULY 2021