· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 4 NIGHTS, 3 COURSE CARVERY DINNER, BED & ENGLISH BREAKFAST,
· ALL ROOM ENSUITE, COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Hastings for the morning and the afternoon to Sovereign Harbour which is northern Europe’s largest composite marina complex and boasts four linked harbours, and the hugely popular Waterfront retail and restaurant development. The Waterfront has an impressive range of shops, galleries, cafes, restaurants and bars, and boat tours.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Worthing is a traditional seaside town with a twist. This is a place full of surprises – a wide open prom allows space to breathe, to run, to cycle, an endless horizon frames the beach and, of course, don’t miss our fasmous pier. The Worthing of today is a happy collision of classic and contemporary; where else can you hop off your paddles board and into one of the oldest working cinemas in the UK, tuck into a traditional cream tea or pop into a micro pub.
· FREE TIME IN EASTBOURNE
Staying at the 4* Langham Hotel, owned by The Kirby Family and enjoys sea views, live music and helpful, friendly staff, situated on Eastbourne’s seafront. Housed in a whitewashed 19th-century property, this upscale seafront hotel is a 2-minute walk from Redoubt Fortress & Military Museum and a 10-minute walk from Eastbourne Pier. Langham’s Conservatory Restaurant offers the delightful combination of appealing menus and panoramic views of Eastbourne’s coastline. Full English breakfast is served in the morning to provide a positive start to your day. Langham’s Bar is a place where guests can relax and admire the views, or enjoy the sea air on the terraces outside.
Eastbourne is an elegant & stylish seaside resort surrounded by magnificent countryside. The resort enjoys higher than average sunshine figures and the promenades and Carpet Gardens lining the beach are sheltered by the cliffs of Beachy Head. Good shops contribute to a good holiday and like the rest of the town, the shopping complex has been meticulously planned, with level streets and all within easy reach of each other. Night-time Eastbourne continues to entertain visitors - summer shows, concerts, ballet and opera, the Winter Gardens with its ballroom and dancing or alternatively there are plenty of amusements on the pier, old time music hall and much, much more.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 12th JULY 2020