· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ENTERTAINMENT EVERY NIGHT
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Spend the day in the lovely resort of Southport, the classic seaside resort has scenic parks and gardens, fabulous shopping, exciting nightlife and a mouth-watering array of restaurants. Traditional seaside amusements await; stroll down the UK’s oldest iron pier and try the old penny slot machines in the Pavilion at the far end.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Visit to Oswaldtwistle Mills and a Guided Coach Tour, Valley, Spells and Fells.
A memorable visit to England’s largest village, Whalley, awaits, home to a ruined medieval abbey, one of the earliest Tudor Grammer Schools & largest Victorian viaduct in Lancashire. Continue through unforgettable countryside to the beautiful village of Downham, home too many films & BBC drama series. We travel onto the tranquil ruins of Swaley Abbey before ascending the famous Pendle Hill, long associated with the Lancashire Witches. We descend into Sabden village, home of 2 pendle witches before concluding the tour with more stunning scenic view of the valley.
· ONE FREE DAY FREE TIME AT YOUR LEISURE IN LYTHAM ST ANNES
Staying at the 3* Clifton Park Hotel
Renowned for its timeless elegance, superior quality and exemplary service. Centrally located in the stylish seaside town of St Annes-on-Sea, the hotel provides the best of both comfort and hospitality and is exclusive for adult guests only. Clifton Park Hotel offers our tranquil Leisure Centre which boasts a luxurious heated indoor swimming pool and spa area, or if you just want to enjoy the peace and quiet there is a comfortable lounge overlooking the pool and private garden. The Leisure Centre is open from 8am to 8pm for hotel guests.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 29th JULY 2021