· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED & BREAKFAST,
· ALL ROOM ENSUITE, COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Torquay a traditional yet thriving seaside town set on Devon’s English Riviera coast. With its iconic palm trees, busy harbour, international marina, sandy beach and wonderful array of continental style cafes, restaurants and bars. Enjoy a long leisurely stroll along the historic pier and promenade and take in the relaxed atmosphere. There are some excellent shops and art galleries around the harbour area, from gift shops to well known branded stores and indoor shopping centres, all within close proximity of the seafront and marina.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Honiton & Seaton. Stroll along the High Street of the Market Town of Honiton.
· ONE FREE DAY AT YOUR LEISURE:
The Royal York & Faulkner Hotel enjoys an unrivalled position on Sidmouth’s esplanade and adjacent to the picturesque town centre. The Spacious ground floor offers three beautifully appointed lounges, an elegant lounge bar, over looking the sea and esplanade. The restaurant retains traditional high standards of silver service with menus combining the best of both modern and classic cuisine. Many of the well appointed bedrooms enjoy sea views. The”Aspara” includes a hydrotherapy pool, steam cabin, sauna and a range of relaxing rejuvenating, holistic and spa treatments.
Sidmouth is a unique unspoilt floral town by the sea a resort with a difference. Well tended parks and floral displays in abundance, pretty beaches, small shops offering quality goods and a wealth of interesting architecture from Regency buildings to thatched roofs. The town nestles comfortably between Salcombe and Peak Hills.
DEPARTURE DATE: THURSDAY 19th AUGUST 2020 £479.00