· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 4 NIGHTS, 3 COURSE CARVERY DINNER, BED & ENGLISH BREAKFAST,
· ALL ROOM ENSUITE, COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Hastings, split into Old and New Towns there is something to offer everyone.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Travelling through the Downs, & an enjoyable morning travelling through the lovely villages which nestle in the Downs, including East Dean & Wilmington, Where the famous ‘Long Man’ is etched into the hillside. Then the afternoon to Sovereign Harbour which is northern Europe’s largest composite marina complex and boasts four linked harbours, and the hugely popular Waterfront retail and restaurant development. The Waterfront has an impressive range of shops, galleries, cafes, restaurants and bars, boat tours. The Waterfront, Sovereign Harbour Eastbourne
· FREE TIME IN EASTBOURNE
Staying at the The Best Western York House Hotel The hotel enjoys a relaxed, laid-back seafront location. Just 20 yards from the sea and a few hundred yards from the pier, this is a lovely pet-friendly hotel in Eastbourne. You’re also a pleasant stroll away from the town centre, so you can enjoy everything this delightful resort has to offer. This fabulous seafront hotel in Eastbourne offers so much, you might have trouble fitting it all in. Or you could just not bother trying and spend your time relaxing by the indoor fun pool instead. At the Best Western York House Hotel, the choice is always yours.
Eastbourne is an elegant & stylish seaside resort surrounded by magnificent countryside. The resort enjoys higher than average sunshine figures and the promenades and Carpet Gardens lining the beach are sheltered by the cliffs of Beachy Head. Good shops contribute to a good holiday and like the rest of the town, the shopping complex has been meticulously planned, with level streets and all within easy reach of each other. Night-time Eastbourne continues to entertain visitors - summer shows, concerts, ballet and opera, the Winter Gardens with its ballroom and dancing or alternatively there are plenty of amusements on the pier, old time music hall and much, much more.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 6th SEPTEMBER 2021 £399.00