· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: TBC
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Eastbourne bursting with so many things to see and do. The resulting architectural mix is typically Victorian, with a tinge of the Med, and gives Eastbourne its faded glamour ambience. Eastbourne grew as a fashionable resort due to the Duke of Devonshire.
· ONE DAY FREE TIME AT YOUR LEISURE
Staying at The 3* Chatsworth Hotel, Worthing’s oldest and largest hotel, family run now for four generations, which has an attractive Georgian frontage overlooking Steyne Gardens and the sea. This character hotel provides guests with a high standard of comfort and facilities. Superbly situated for Worthing town centre, 19th-century Chatsworth Hotel is an attractive Grade II Listed building with Georgian frontage. The hotel is conveniently near the seafront.
Worthing The Pier offers a beautiful stroll where you can see for miles along the coast to the east and west. Palm trees all along the promenade give a Riviera feel. Fishermen still sell their catches from their boats on the shores as they have done for centuries. Worthing is a traditional seaside town with a twist. This is a place full of surprises – a wide open prom allows space to breathe, to run, too cycle, an endless horizon frames the beach, and of course, don’t miss the famous pier
DEPARTURE DATE: SUNDAY 4th OCTOBER 2020 £379.00