· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: SALISBURY, Explore this medieval city with its historic streets and alleyways, half-timbered buildings and magnificent cathedral boasting the tallest spire in the UK.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: SWANAGE STEAM RAILWAY Whatever the weather, take a journey back in time with an enjoyable day of excitement and nostalgia at the award winning Swanage Railway. Sit back and relax during a leisurely trip behind a historic steam locomotives. The 12 mile Swanage Railway return trip takes you through the beautiful Purbeck countryside and includes stunning views of the iconic remains of William the Conqueror’s Corfe Castle. As you travel down to Swanage from Norden you can appreciate the rich history of the area, its abundant wildlife and fascinating geology as well as the influence the region had on famous authors such as Enid Blyton and Thomas Hardy. When Enid Blyton holidayed in the area, she used the railway and would generally include a train journey in her Famous Five book. (price Included)
· ONE FREE DAY YOUR LEISURE
Staying at The 3* Durley Dean Hotel which is an historic Victorian townhouse hotel situated close to the beaches of Bournemouth, one of the most popular holiday destinations on the south coast of England. Whatever the reason for your stay in Bournemouth, why not make the most of our brand new spa and leisure facilities. After a long day, relax in our heated indoor swimming pool or enjoy the peace and tranquility of our sauna and steam room. This Victorian townhouse offers bright, modern rooms, with a restaurant and lounge bar, there is also free high-speed WiFi.
Bournemouth is an elegant, clean resort, the glittering blue sea and seven miles of fine sandy golden beaches, level promenade, acres of parks and gardens, markets and boutiques with the mild southern climate makes it an ideal resort for a relaxing holiday.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 12th OCTOBER 2020 £299.00