· EXECUTIVE COACH DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Great Yarmouth where it’s all about having fun and creating fantastic memories, spending time laughing, joking and relaxing with friends and family.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Norfolk Broads, this is the Venice of the East – in fact, the Norfolk Broads has more miles of waterway than the Italian city! It also has more waterways than Amsterdam! To Wroxham and Hoveton St. John which are two connected villages, split by the River Bure. Most of the village facilities are actually in Hoveton, but generally known as Wroxham - the capital of the Norfolk Broads. To Horning located down river from Wroxham on the river Bure. Horning is a picture postcard village complete with waterside homes, thatched cottages and enough shops, bars and restaurants to satisfy most needs.
· ONE DAY FREE TO ENJOY CROMER
Staying at The 3* Cliftonville Hotel the Cliftonville Hotel has established an enviable reputation as one of Norfolk’s leading hotels with stunning coastal views. The Edwardian elegance of the hotel has been skilfully retained, whilst the comfort and standards that guests have come to expect from a top class family run hotel are self evident. The hotel has lift access to certain rooms at the hotel. This magnificent Edwardian Grade II listed hotel has been welcoming visitors to Cromer since 1897. Located on Cromer’s west cliff, it sets an impressive standard as one of North Norfolk’s leading hotels. Wi-Fi is also available throughout the hotel.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 18th OCTOBER 2021 £409.00