· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION : VISITING THE LAKE DISTRICT – LAKE WINDERMERE at 10.5 miles long, one mile wide and 220 feet deep, is the largest natural lake in both the Lake District and in England, and is fed by numerous rivers.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: BLACKPOOL ILLUMINATION & LYTHAM ST ANNES a short tour of the world-famous Illuminations which need little introduction. There are six miles of traditional festoons and tableaux along the Promenade, illuminated tram tours every evening, no wonder it’s commonly known as the greatest free light show on Earth! Lytham St Annes With an expansive sandy beach, Victorian pier, historic windmill, a ‘royal’ golf course and stylish independent shops, the dual seaside towns of Lytham and St Annes continue to remind us why we all love the British seaside so much.
· ONE DAY AT YOUR LEISURE TO ENJOY THE DELIGHTS OF SOUTHPORT
BEST WESTERN – 3* ROYAL CLIFTON HOTEL & SPA - SOUTHPORT
A warm and friendly welcome always awaits our guests at The Royal Clifton Hotel. An AA 3 Star Best Western Hotel, with a Victorian façade, featuring fabulous accommodation and facilities. Situated on the Promenade and the only main hotel offering panoramic views across the North West coastline, in a town famous for it’s golf, beaches, shopping and events, enjoys a central location on the main promenade. As well as the pleasant sea views, you’ll also have the King’s Gardens on your doorstep.
A traditional Victorian hotel, this seaside retreat has something for everyone. With its private patio garden, on-site leisure facilities, function rooms and beauty salon, it’s a wonderful place to stay in Southport.
ENGLANDS CLASSIC RESORT
Elegant & dignified Southport is fast becoming the Premier West Coast Seaside Resort. The famous Lord Street offers a fashionable shopping boulevard, Churchtown Village the oldest port of Southport, and it’s beautiful Botanic Gardens make an excellent venue for your free time.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 26th OCTOBER 2020 £299.00