· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· CHRISTMAS BREAK TURKEY & TINSEL (Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year Eve)
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST
· MULLED WINE & MINCE PIES ON ARRIVAL
· 50% DISCOUNT ON SELECTED DRINKS FROM 6pm to 9pm EACH EVENING
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ENTERTAINMENT EACH EVENING
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Carmarthen take your time while you, enjoy the sights and sounds, savour the traditions, talk to the locals and soak up the magic. Wandering around the narrow streets, you never know what delights you will find around the next corner. Handmade arts and crafts, home produced food, independent clothing stores and a range of small shops provide many hours of happy browsing and offer a unique range of goods.
Calling at the picturesque village of Dre-fach Felindre in the beautiful Teifi valley was once the centre of a thriving woollen industry, earning the nickname ‘The Huddersfield of Wales’. Discover the spellbinding story of the Welsh woollen industry Wool was historically the most important and widespread of Wales’s industries.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: This morning we travel to New Quay with its picturesque houses, pubs and restaurants clinging to the sides of the hills rising above the blue waters of Cardigan Bay. We then continue to Aberystwyth, graceful sweeping seafront is a favourite with visitors and locals.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: After breakfast we travel to the Cathedral city of St David’s, built upon the site of a 6th century monastery, the Cathedral has been a site of pilgrimage and worship for many hundreds of years. We take the coastal road travelling via Solva and Newgale to Haverfordwest returning to Cardigan by way of the Preselli mountains.
Staying at the 3* Cliff Hotel & Spa, Cardigan, Carmarthenshire. The hotel is located on the coast, and enjoys spectacular views over the sea, river estuary and Cardigan Island. The Cliff Hotel and Spa is a large family-owned hotel where warm, friendly welcome, excellent facilities and the highest standards of service and cleanliness ensure that your stay is a most pleasant one. The newly refurbished bar and restaurant Carreg at The Cliff, where the experienced team have developed menus using the best fresh produce to ensure that your dining experience is second to none. The menus are changed periodically to reflect the changing seasons and include speciality dishes as well as classic and
Favourites, ensuring that there is always something for everyone! Every effort is made to accommodate all dietary requirements. Luxurious spa facilities offer guests a perfect relaxation zone in which to unwind and indulge. The health spa hosts a salt water hydro spa, steam room, sauna, hot tub and gym. In the salon arena there are four treatment rooms to ease your tensions. The hotel has a lift.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 16th NOVEMBER 2020 £299.00