· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 2 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ENROUTE A VISIT TO: CHESTER, Shoppers are in for a magical time at Chester Christmas Market, with over 70 traditional wooden chalets situated in the heart of Chester, all wrapped around a sparkling Christmas tree
· ONE DAY EXCURSION TO: SOUTHPORT, Lining Chapel Street, the Christmas market will add to the festivity of the Yuletide season. Bespoke wooden chalets, names ‘The Ainsdale’ will be decorated, have sparkly lights and really be a beautiful home to our Christmas traders. (subject to confirmation of dates)
· ENROUTE A VISIT TO: Christmas Lunch at Oswaldtwistle Mills an award-winning Shopping Village & Garden Centre in Lancashire has something to amaze, charm and intrigue visitors of all ages. The former Weaving Mill has over 100 retailers all under one roof offering everything from furniture and fashion to food, gifts, textiles, home furnishings and lighting. More than just shopping, you can enjoy a whole day out;
Staying at the 3* Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa, Sitting on the edge of the West Pennine Moors and boasting stunning views. The Last Drop Village is the ideal hotel for all occasions. The Last Drop Village as it is seen today was originally converted from a group of derelict 17th century farm buildings known as “Orrell Fold”. All of our rooms are unique in their style and design. Bedrooms are located across our stunning site also housed in former Farmers Cottages and Courtyard Mews. Rooms overlook our landscaped gardens, the village High Street or the surrounding woodlands. The Courtyard Restaurant, formerly the Stables, with its oak beams and high ceilings offers traditional British favourites, a wide choice of puddings and an extensive wine list. It is rightly renowned for its great British breakfast. The split-level Courtyard Lounge Bar, again with its oak beams and high ceilings, boasts stunning panoramic views over the gardens and surrounding countryside. Ever popular for a quiet coffee a pre-dinner drink, end of day night cap. Not all rooms are serviced by a lift, ground floor rooms available.
DEPARTURE DATE: SUNDAY 6th DECEMBER 2020 £189.00