· EXECUTIVE COACH DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 3 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· Arrive and enjoy afternoon tea and scones in the lounge. Enjoy a candlelit dinner in the restaurant from 7.00pm, followed by live entertainment. HOGMANAY Enjoy a hearty Scottish breakfast in our restaurant from 8am to 10am. A soup and sandwich lunch will be served in the restaurant from 12.30pm to 2pm. Hogmanay Celebrations start in style with a glass of bubbly and canapés in our lounge at 7pm. A superb 3-course dinner will be served in the Cameron Suite at 7.30pm followed by traditional Scottish entertainment with the Scotia ceilidh band, a DJ and Piper to bring in the new year with dancing till 1am and late night stovies. HAPPY NEW YEAR, for those who celebrated into the wee small hours, a late Bucks Fizz Brunch is available from 10am to 12pm in the restaurant. There are a variety of local walks available to help blow the cobwebs away – from a historical stroll through Symington Village to a vigorous hike up Tinto hill. Later in the day we invite you to relax in the lounge and enjoy a light afternoon tea, from 3.30pm to 4.30pm. Following dinner –which is served in the restaurant from 7pm – dance the night away with live entertainment.
· ENROUTE: Gretna Green
· EXCURSION: To be arranged around Hotels entertainment programme.
Staying at the 3* Tinto House Hotel
Nestled in five acres of stunning gardens within the breath-taking countryside of the Scottish Borders, this traditional country house hotel is the perfect setting for a short break or for creating memories to last a lifetime. Built in 1914, it has retained a respectful eye toward the grandeur and charm of the past, while also embracing the conveniences of the modern age. Throughout Tinto Hotel, stunning architectural details, such as the majestic sweeping staircase with ornate stained-glass windows, and remarkable period pieces, like the penny farthing bicycle and grandfather clock, sit comfortably beside the numerous touches of tasteful modernisation. Relax and enjoy the appealing ambience of a bygone era and comforted by the convenience of the most up-to-date amenities. Please note there is no lift at this hotel.
The hotel offers home cooked food and scenic views. It is situated in the village of Symington, just a few miles from the charming market town of Biggar, close to where the Scottish Borders meets South Lanarkshire.
DEPARTURE DATE: WEDNESDAY 30th DECEMBER 2020 £419.00