· EXECUTIVE RETURN COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED & BREAKFAST
· ALL CHALETS ARE ENSUITE WITH TEA/COFFEE MAKING FACILTIES
· ENTERTAINMENT EVERY EVENING.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: North Island Tour, taking in Freshwater along the coast road to Ventnor & Shanklin & Godshill.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: South Island Tour, a leisurely tour of the island taking in Yarmouth, Newport, Ryde & Sandown.
· FREE DAY AT PASSENGERS LEISURE
Norton Grange is for the lovers of all things aquatic. A chalet village with stunning views of the Solent, it is moments from a maritime museum, underwater Archaeology Centre, a Planetarium and a Model Railway, and the site was even occupied by the Royal Navy during WWII. Fresh seaside chalets built by Warner provide peaceful spaces to relax in after a night enjoying a range of excellent live entertainment, as well as a wide range of daily activities. Norton Grange’s restaurant, Castaways, has a broad menu including local and seasonal produce.
The Isle of Wight is an island off the south coast of England. It’s known for its beaches and seafront promenades such as sandy Shanklin Beach and south-facing Ventnor Beach, which is dotted with vintage beach huts. Dinosaur remains and fossils can be seen in areas like Compton Bay and Yaverland Beach. On the island’s western point, The Needles are 3 huge, white chalk rocks, guarded by a 19th-century lighthouse.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 28th SEPTEMBER 2020 £299.00