· EXECUTIVE RETURN COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 4 NIGHTS ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
· ALL INCLUSIVE INCLUDES
Turkey & Tinsel Package “Three Course Dinner with Coffee, Full Scottish Breakfast, Packed Lunches, Complimentary Glass of Wine With Dinner, Unlimited House Brand Drinks from the Bar – available between 7.30pm – 10.30pm up to a maximum of £17.00 per day per person due to Scottish Licensing Laws,
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Glasgow & Christmas Market, Christmas isn’t Christmas without a visit to the traditional markets for a gastronomic treat, a warming glass of festive cheer or a unique festive gift. The Christmas markets return to George Square and St Enoch Square offering a wide selection of festive gifts and delicious street food. A warm and welcoming bar will add to the festive atmosphere, offering up a selection of beverages for all to enjoy. If you’re looking for something a little bit different, there are also lots of fantastic independent markets taking place throughout the city. Join us at St Enoch Square for our beautifully dressed Christmas village of over 50 seasonal chalets George Square comes alive this Christmas with over 50 traders from across the globe, as well as closer to home, selling artisan products and high quality crafts. Plus, our stunning 15 metre Christmas tree is not to be missed! Get into the Christmas spirit!
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Edinburgh & Christmas at the Botanics.
As night falls, come to the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh for our magical, botanical and festive illuminated trail. One of Edinburgh’s most popular festive season events, Christmas at the Botanics, The highly-anticipated return of this after-dark festive extravaganza will see the Garden transformed with several new awe-inspiring attractions for visitors to enjoy. Step into a Laser Garden where dancing lines of light playfully bounce across the branches. Stroll toward the waterside reflections of the Festive Flotilla as hundreds of glowing boats gently bob on the shimmering surface and walk between larger than life icicles and neon spiral trees rising high into the night sky. To those who have been before, rest assured the towering Tunnel of Light twinkling with thousands of pea lights and the mesmerising Scented Fire Garden will both return. No Botanics Trail would be complete without the Festive Finale where brightly coloured projections dance in time to much loved Christmas classics. Complete your walk under the stars with spiced cider, muller wine or hot chcolate and gather around the fire-pit with family and friends. (Subject to confirmation for 2020) ( Price Included)
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: MYSTERY DRIVER’S CHOICE EXCURSION
Staying at The 3* Winnock Hotel, Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western, surrounds the pretty village green and is nestled in the centre of Drymen, on the east side of Loch Lomond. It is superbly situated for everyone to enjoy exploring the byways, lochs and beautiful rustic countryside as well as the cities of central Scotland.
A warm and friendly welcome always awaits at the Winnock, which has been recently extensively refurbished and modernised to provide all the amenities and comfort required by the visitors - whilst retaining all the 18th century character of the original Inn. There is no lift at this hotel ground & first floor rooms.
Picture yourself soaking up the atmosphere of this 18th century Inn near Loch Lomond, sitting beside the roaring log fire whilst planning your days’ exploration of the surrounding beautiful Trossachs countryside with many castles, gardens and city attractions within easy reach.
DEPARTURE DATE: THURSDAY 10th DECEMBER 2020 £