· RETURN FERRY CROSSING HEYSHAM-DOUGLAS
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN- SUITE WITH COLOUR T.V / TEA & COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES / ENTERTAINMENT
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: TO RAMSEY WITH ITS MAGNIFICENT BAY AND BUSTLING HARBOUR THEN ON TO PEEL, A PICTURESQUE FISHING PORT OVERLOOKED BY A RED SANDSTONE CASTLE.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: TO THE PICTURESQUE VILLAGE OF CREGNEASH, THEN ON TO THE SOUTHERN MOST TIP, THE CALF OF SOUND & PORT ERIN WHICH OWES MUCH OF ITS EXISTENCE TO THE VICTORIAN TOURISTS, WHO CAME FOR THE BEAUTIFUL SANDY BEACH SET IN AN ENCLOSED HARBOUR, LOCAL CAFÉ’S & SIMPLE GARDENS
· ONE DAY FREE TIME AT YOUR LEISURE
The Isle of Man lies in the middle of the Irish Sea steeped in romance studded with history and shrouded in misty legend, with miles of unspoilt landscapes blessed with the mildest of British climates. Douglas has many attraction, the Manx Museum, the Jubilee Clock & the Stylish Seafront.
English Heritage & National Trust cards may be used for entrance to attractions in the Isle Of Man please bring these cards with you.
The 3* Rutland Hotel Douglas One of the most elegant buildings on the Isle of Man, The Rutland has been transformed into a stunning 64-bedroom hotel offering comfort, style and quality to leisure travellers. The 3 star Rutland Hotel is situated on the Queens Promenade in Douglas, it enjoys beautiful panoramic views across Douglas Bay and is a short walk to the town.
Departure Date: Friday 7th October 2022