· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED & BREAKFAST,
· ALL ROOM ENSUITE, COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION TO SIDMOUTH A unique unspoilt floral town by the sea a resort with a difference. Well-tended parks and floral displays in abundance, pretty beaches, small shops offering quality goods and a wealth of interesting architecture from Regency buildings to thatched roofs.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION TO DORCHESTER & WEYMOUTH The historic town lies on the banks of the River Frome particularly well-known for its associations with the famous novelist & poet, Thomas Hardy & Weymouth with its fine Georgian level seafront, sweeping sandy beach and picturesque harbour.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION TO SHERBORNE AND SHAFTESBURY Sherbourne is without doubt one of England’s most beautiful towns with an abundance of medieval buildings, a superb abbey, picturesque Almshouse and two castles. Shaftesbury is one of England’s ancient hill top towns and famous as the home of the cobbled Gold Hill, made famous by the Hovis adverts & with stunning views over Hardy’s Wessex. Although Gold Hill is steep the main part of the town with shops & cafes is on the level.
The 3* George Albert Hotel & Spa is a private, family owned hotel located in the rolling Dorset countryside. Offering all the modern facilities you would expect from a new hotel, it still retains a distinctive friendly atmosphere. Situated on the A37, between the county towns of Yeovil and Dorchester. The air conditioned, purpose built hotel opened in 2010 and was designed and equipped to fulfil a variety of purposes. These not only include providing quality accommodation with 39 beautiful en-suite bedrooms. The Spa has Jacuzzi, Steam Room, Sauna & tranquil treatment rooms.
You will love the beautiful countryside and quintessential rural charm of Dorset’s historical towns, streets and houses.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 19th APRIL 2021