· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: TO MEVAGISSY & SURROUNDING AREAS
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: TO PORT ISSAC, or you may know it as Port Wenn from the TV series Doc Martin. Spend time meandering through the pretty village streets and alleyways that lead down to the lovely harbour. We continue to Padstow, home too many Rick Stein eateries this is the perfect spot for lunch, you will also find bustling narrow streets and a quaint harbour.
· ONE HALF DAY EXCURSION: TO POLPERRO / & FREE TIME IN LOOE
Staying at The Hannafore Point Hotel in South Cornwall which offers stunning views across Looe Bay and the unspoiled Cornish coastline. Each bedroom is well furnished with en-suite facilities and many enjoy beautiful sea views . You can also enjoy the panoramic views from the A la Carte and Terrace Bar Restaurants where the kitchen offers a wide variety of freshly cooked local produce. A heated indoor pool is one of the many ways to relax. Due to the location of this hotel it has 25 steps to the reception, there is a side entrance with a slope for the less mobile, also there are stairs to the bar & entertainment area.
LOOE: The Olde Twin Towns of Looe, East Looe & West Looe, connected by the seven arch bridge where the East and West Looe Rivers meet, flowing through the town & harbour where the fishing boats land their catch, the river then goes out past the banjo pier to the sea leaving the sandy Looe beaches East & West.
POLPERRO: With it’s protected inner harbour full of colourful boats, still a working fishing village & one of the most popular places in Cornwall & undoubtedly one of the prettiest.
MEVAGISSEY: Is a small unspoilt fishing village with a colourful history of boat building & smuggling, which still retains its character & nowadays has a selection of pubs, restaurants & shops, for you to enjoy.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 11th APRIL 2022 £409.00